“Best way to get a feel of Bangkok”
Review of Your Thai Guide

and up
Private Guided Day Tour: Bangkok and Beyond
Ranked #15 of 237 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Let Your Thai Guide be your tour guide in and around Bangkok, showing you the sights, smells and sounds of the city. There are so many things to do, but using your own private guide it is possible to see and learn more in less time. We will work with you and your group to provide a list of destinations which suit your interests, giving you a unique tour of Bangkok and other local attractions which can be visited on a day tour from Bangkok.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We(3 of us) used this service on our first full day in Bangkok.
Our guide Jean was informative and his English was very good.
We did the usual sights grand palace, wat Arun, reclining Buddah, Jim Thompson house.
Jean was at our hotel right on time (10am ) and we were back at our hotel at 6pm.
We travelled by taxi, boat and sky train.
Lunch was at a local restaurant and throughout the day Jean never rushed us or pushed us to keep moving.
This is a very good service and I would recommend Jean to anyone who would like to use a private guide.
Daz

1  Thank dazAdelaide

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I read about Joker Kittiwititkun in tripadviser when aearching for a personal guide for my family. We are a family of 4 from the Philippines. We wanted a tour of the old city, to see the palace and temples in the area. We also wanted to move around via public transport so that we could get a feel of bangkok. It was a great experience. We moved around via taxi boat,bus, tuk tuk and cab. We were able to avoid the rush hour traffic and got to see many sites in one day- the palace, Wat Pho, the marble and teak house. We were lucky enough to see a monk being ordained. Joker explained the process to us. He also gave us not only historical facts but details about the customs, traditions, and the significance of each place which we would not have learned from a big tour group. Our teenage children enjoyed the tour and the experience. I highly recommend Joker to any english speaking tourist. Absolutely worth it.

3  Thank msb444
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I booked on line for a day tour in Bangkok and Chose Nettie Tong for our guide and was really happy with her, she was a great girl and happy anwer all our questions and very good english. She organised the very best transport, well air conditioned and so comfortable (essential as we travelled a fair way) I highly recommend Nettie and her driver, it was one of our high lights. Good luck Nettie, thank you for a great time.

1  Thank Carol K
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our family visited Bangkok under curfew and martial law. Actually we are quite nervous on safety but we could not defer our holidays. We therefore, last minute requested for Thai tour guide for tour services. They responded quickly and arranged all the stuff within the day. "AJ" was so experience and recommended our itinerary to avoid protested areas. She recommended "Grand Pearl" night cruise which was unforgettable experience for my family. "Dew" was our tour guide during shopping day. She pro-actively assisted my mum to carry heavy shopping bags for fruits. Fantastic tour arrangement made us unforgettable visit in Thai and will definitely come again with Thai private tour guide.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I booked Mr. Pete on May 9, 2014. He was already at the meeting place when I arrived at the airport. He is very enthusiastic about his passion as a tour guide. I have no difficulties in communicating with him for he knows English very well. He is also interested in knowing the history of my country, the Philippines. Because of him, I learned a lot about Thai people and culture. I strongly recommend him as a tour guide who is very knowledgeable on what he is doing. Two thumbs up for Mr. Pete!