See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2018

As Family welcomed in the downtown of Bkk, not far away from the shopping mall.
Check in and check out with the friendly staff. Nice decor and clean room.

If I have to be around there surely will be back again ^_^

Room Tip: Good Location with the reasonable price
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Paul C, Resident Manager at Oriental Smile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear VanlaBelle S,

Thank you very much for choosing us on your enjoyable stay in Bangkok. We are appreciated you to provide the feedback during your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future trip to Bangkok.

Should you need further assistance regarding your next booking do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

We stayed with friends and reached there at mid-night. Staff are very friendly and they were even waiting us till late night check-in. Hotel Manager was superb!!! He was able to arrange our special request to prepare 3 single beds in one room which they currently don't have in usual room type.
I recommend anyone who wants to stay clean, quite, nearby central area and of course, reasonable price!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are coming with large balcony
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ThazinW2
Paul C, General Manager at Oriental Smile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Thazin W,

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with one of my friend we are so much enjoy and we love this hotel a lot during our short holiday in Bangkok the room was very clean reception was helpfull for all the informations that we need and also all the personals who work in this hotel are so nice and gentle with us if you looking for some nice hotel to stay in Bangkok I recommended you should try this hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Paul C, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Oriental Smile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for staying at Oriental Smile Hotel. We will definitely share the comment among team. We keep it up maintain the quality of service and facilities to make our guests to have a memorable one.

Should you need further assistance for your next do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my friends last week at Oriental Smile Hotel. Check in with the friendly staff and very easy check in experience. Decent breakfast with multiple choices and very fresh with a daily product. Room was clean and tidy. Easy to reach the shopping malls near Siam and Pratunam. Kingpower Shopping mall is a walking distance near BTS and Airport Raillink as well.

I will surely return my visit here soon

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Krapao L,

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I stayed with my friend in this hotel for 3 days. Reception was very helpful and friendly. Our room was huge with a large balcony. Easy access to many places in Bangkok as it is very near BTS station with only 10 mins walk. The breakfast was awesome. The free WIFI was very strong. I will definitely stay here if i have plan to go to Bangkok in the future.

Room Tip: Deluxe Twin with Balcony
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pilasinee L
Paul C, General Manager at Oriental Smile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Pilasinee,