My Bangkok Tours - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Grand Palace and Temple tour

We did a half day tour for this. We had Tanya as our guide, she was amazing. Very informative... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
323DianeF
Inverness, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic tour guide

We wanted to spend a couple of days in Bangkok, first to visit Hellfire pass/River Kwai bridge, we... read more

Reviewed 16 May 2018
Craig O

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$75.00
from US$110.55
from US$14.05
from US$5.49
More Info
All reviews hellfire pass half day tour take photos river kwai bridge floating market great company highly recommend this company grand palace driver
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I had 3 spare days in Bangkok so I wanted to see the sights and have a break from business. The first day I did the Grand Palace and Temples, Canal tour with Ya. She was very nice and spoke very good English. Her knowledge of the area was awesome. Although someone stole my shoes from one temple the day was fantastic and Ya made it fun too. The next day I did the River Kwai and Hell Fire Pass tour with Tania. Again she was fantastic and the tour was awesome. In fact these guys made my days so much fun I asked them to do a tour that wasn't on their list but they were more than happy to do it. It was to the Siriraj medical museum (an amazing place). The best 3 days of my trip. From the prompt replies by Pat at the booking time via their website to the great job by our private driver who dropped us off and picked us up at each stop making the whole day so easy and smooth, welcoming us back to the car each time with a cold water and face washer. very highly recommend this company! Thank you Ya and Tania. I will definitely be back and if you see my shoes let me know (haha).

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank Squizza888
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

the tour was really good and our tour guide was also very good as not only did he provide us with the tour of the temples, but he also pro vided a tour of Bangkok as we were driving between the temples Additionally, the tour guide provided us with the history and background of not only the temples but also the history and background of Bangkok and various neighborhoods. It was a really nice tour.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank viSaTravels
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This was a very well organised tour. An easy booking process and the guide and driver were waiting for me at the designated time. It was the little things throughout the day that made this pleasurable - a clean comfortable car, cold water and cold refresher towels waiting when you got in the car after each stop. The guide Tanya and the driver were very friendly. Tour stops were a reminder of war and Tanya was knowledgable of the history and sites. Included lunch was tasty.

Date of experience: February 2017
3  Thank travellerjuliemaree
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I booked My Bangkok Tours for a full day in Bangkok. I was traveling solo and though it would be a good idea to have someone show me the highlights of Bangkok. I was picked up at my hotel on time in a very nice private car by my guide and driver. There was fresh water at all times during the day. They organized a fantastic trip for me, took me to the floating markets, the railway market, the grand palace and many others. There was terrible traffic that day and the tour guide was very quick to figure out another way for us to get back to the hotel at the end of the day. I had a really wonderful time and would recommend My Bangkok Tours to anyone looking to get a great sightseeing trip.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Our tour of the River Kwai, Hellfire Pass and the War Cemetery was arranged by Pat at Bangkok Day Tours. We were on a cruise and docked at Leam Chebang. Sam picked us up from the docks at 0700. The car was spotless, roomy and water was provided. In Bangkok we uplifted Pit our guide. She was very knowledgable and updated us about the people and countryside as well as the destinations. The museum and Hellfire pass itself was very moving and this was followed by an excellent lunch. The River Kwai Bridge was next which was very busy then the War Cemeteries. Reading the grave stones it brought home how pointless war can be. We arrived back at our ship at 2230 hours, a very long day, particularly for Sam but one that we appreciated very much for the work put in by Pat and her team.

Date of experience: January 2017