My Bangkok Tours - Day Tours

Great Bangkok tour

Reviewed 10 January 2018
Milica A
Novi Sad, Serbia

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$13.40
from US$43.90
from US$65.90
from US$64.30
More Info
All reviews hellfire pass river kwai half day tour take photos floating market great company highly recommend this company grand palace driver
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We wanted to spend a couple of days in Bangkok, first to visit Hellfire pass/River Kwai bridge, we wanted to also explore Bangkok. We received a very quick response for our booking. Tour guide for both days was Tanya, she was amazing. On time, friendly and shared her experiences. Very knowledgeable, good English, may our short stay in Bangkok a great one. Great company to deal with and I would definitely ask for Tanya again.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Craig O
Reviewed 10 January 2018

If you only have a few days to spend in Bangkok, we have a great guide to recommend. Pat is very kind, interesting and patient which was very important for us since we were travelling with a toddler. We spent two days with her, the first day we went on a full day trip to Train Market, Floating Market, and Bangkok Temples: Wat Po, Wat Arun, and Grand Palace. On the second day we went to Ayutthaya. Though the first day was very busy since we put two tours in only one day due to lack of time, we had a really enjoyable experience spending time with Pat who was always willing to help with the kid when we stopped to take photos or look around. Pat is very knowledgeable and we were given lots of historical details. Also, everything was very well organized, the car was comfortable and the driver stopped whenever we asked, cold water and refreshing towels always waited for us. We are very happy that we managed to see as much, and appreciate Pat for what she did, we wouldn't have been able to see these beautiful temples and markets without her.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Milica A
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great day trip to River Kwai and Hellfire pass which was moving and a special trip for us. Our guide was very knowledgable and not overbearing, the driver was very safe and considerate of our needs. Both were friendly and made our experience all the more enjoyable. We would like to highly recommend both as we are unable to fault our trip.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I had 3 spare days in Bangkok so I wanted to see the sights and have a break from business. The first day I did the Grand Palace and Temples, Canal tour with Ya. She was very nice and spoke very good English. Her knowledge of the area was awesome. Although someone stole my shoes from one temple the day was fantastic and Ya made it fun too. The next day I did the River Kwai and Hell Fire Pass tour with Tania. Again she was fantastic and the tour was awesome. In fact these guys made my days so much fun I asked them to do a tour that wasn't on their list but they were more than happy to do it. It was to the Siriraj medical museum (an amazing place). The best 3 days of my trip. From the prompt replies by Pat at the booking time via their website to the great job by our private driver who dropped us off and picked us up at each stop making the whole day so easy and smooth, welcoming us back to the car each time with a cold water and face washer. very highly recommend this company! Thank you Ya and Tania. I will definitely be back and if you see my shoes let me know (haha).

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank Squizza888
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

the tour was really good and our tour guide was also very good as not only did he provide us with the tour of the temples, but he also pro vided a tour of Bangkok as we were driving between the temples Additionally, the tour guide provided us with the history and background of not only the temples but also the history and background of Bangkok and various neighborhoods. It was a really nice tour.

Date of experience: September 2016