I would advise anyone thinking of staying at this poor excuse for a hotel to have a rethink. This hotel is not what is says it is. I recently stayed there for 2 nights & to be honest 1 night was 1 night too long. Like a lot of hotels in Bangkok they don't seem to tell the truth when describing there residence. Anyway the room was dreadful, i booked a suite for 3 people (2 Adults 1 Child) as i was staying with my wife & daughter. I had requested a non smoking room at the front, with a balcony & close to the swimming pool. I got a room at the back, no balcony, nowhere near the pool & stinking of smoke. The shower was also broken on our arrival after the handyman made a very poor job of fixing it he also kindly left all his dirty hand & foot prints all over the shower room. We also had no towels on our arrival & had to wait 4 hrs until a maid brought some for us, & when we finally recieved them there was only 2. As i layed on the bed to watch the T.V it started to move away from the wall. The bed was on casters & because it was a hard floor rolled away, which made it very difficult to sleep. I then discovered that the T.V wasn't working either. Because the room was so dreadful to calm myself down i decided to take my daughter up to the roof top swimming pool which to be honest looked a bit dirty but my daughter was keen to jump in & splash around in it so i duely oblidged. I wished i hadn't now because 4 days after checking out of that dump i got a ear infection which i'm certain came from the pool. While i'm typing this review out i'm getting more & more angry so i will sign of was my last remark on this place IT'S A DUMP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classically elegant executive residence and hotel located in the heart of Bangkok that offers a private studios and suites with full services for every guest on business or leisure for short or long-stay. A short walk to the Skytrain and airport link downtown Rajaprarop Station.The Victory Executive Residences facilities include CCTV security system full gym with steam and sauna, roof top garden with swimming pool, electronic key card system, cable and satellite TV channels, restaurant, room service, complimentary wireless Internet, sky-deck, 24-hour convenience store, ATM, 24-hour uniform security, 24-hour reception and concierge. Guest rooms and suites are classically decorated with all the comforts guests may expect including private bathroom with bath and shower, complimentary drinking water, TV, in-room safe, bathroom amenities, remote air-conditioning and satellite programing. Suites highlight kitchens microwaves and full-size fridge.Complimentary shuttle service to Airport Link Railway Station is available. Private car or minivan transfers to/from airport are available on request. On-site car parking, tour counter and business centre services are also available.Located within a five-minute walk are the BTS Victory Monument and Payathai BTS Stations King Power Downtown Duty Free Complex Ratchaprarop Airport Link Express Station and Century Cinema Complex. While within a ten-minute walk guests can shop in Centre One Shopping Mall, experience the world-famous Saxaphone Pub sample local and international cuisine in nearby restaurants or enjoy the culture of Suan Pakkard Palace. Pratunam markets and the Siam Square area are both a pleasant 20-minute walk 5-minute taxi trip or 10-minute train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Victory Executive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victory Executive Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Victory Executive Residence Bangkok