I stayed here for 3 days since this hotel is nearer to most shopping malls.
The room is spacious and can fit up to 5 peoples! Comfortable bed, aircond is working but since it is the older version there is some noise and huge wardrobe cabinets.
However, it's not cheap considering it charged 43 USD per night and no breakfast was provided. I remember our booking include "free continental breakfast" but we don't get our free breakfast. I didnt print out my booking hence unable to show to the reception.
Luckily once you walk out from the hotel, there is 7/11 convenient store next to it and about 2 minutes walk to the main road, you get to have all varieties of food from street food, western, fast food and etc.. One highly recommended western restaurant "Eat Am Are" located near the BTS train station and within walking distance from the hotel.
The hotel is quite stuffy from hotel corridors to our room, no aircond. Most probably the management try to safe as much electricity as possible since not many people staying there.
One thing I am really disappointed with the hotel is there was no wifi connection from 10th & 12th floors! On arrival, I was told there is technical problem.. their technician was resetting the router. I read reviews and get to know the wifi-connection problem since April 2013, just cannot believe they using lame excuse again! So, I ended up sitting at the lobby to get the wifi connection and mosquitoes love me!!! .
There is a pool on the 15th floor, but was too busy and don't get to visit the pool.
Well, the hotel is consider slightly expensive given from the services their provided... I am not sure whether I want to stay here anymore. But, overall the hotel is clean and okay. Just, I don't get the services for what I had paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classically elegant executive residence and hotel located in the heart of Bangkok that offers a private studios and suites with full services for every guest on business or leisure for short or long-stay. A short walk to the Skytrain and airport link downtown Rajaprarop Station.The Victory Executive Residences facilities include CCTV security system full gym with steam and sauna, roof top garden with swimming pool, electronic key card system, cable and satellite TV channels, restaurant, room service, complimentary wireless Internet, sky-deck, 24-hour convenience store, ATM, 24-hour uniform security, 24-hour reception and concierge. Guest rooms and suites are classically decorated with all the comforts guests may expect including private bathroom with bath and shower, complimentary drinking water, TV, in-room safe, bathroom amenities, remote air-conditioning and satellite programing. Suites highlight kitchens microwaves and full-size fridge.Complimentary shuttle service to Airport Link Railway Station is available. Private car or minivan transfers to/from airport are available on request. On-site car parking, tour counter and business centre services are also available.Located within a five-minute walk are the BTS Victory Monument and Payathai BTS Stations King Power Downtown Duty Free Complex Ratchaprarop Airport Link Express Station and Century Cinema Complex. While within a ten-minute walk guests can shop in Centre One Shopping Mall, experience the world-famous Saxaphone Pub sample local and international cuisine in nearby restaurants or enjoy the culture of Suan Pakkard Palace. Pratunam markets and the Siam Square area are both a pleasant 20-minute walk 5-minute taxi trip or 10-minute train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Expedia so you can book your The Victory Executive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victory Executive Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Victory Executive Residence Bangkok