Choose this hotel was the worst decision I have ever made. We lose money, time and almost ruined our trip because this awful hotel!! We booked this hotel at agoda.com and stayed in this hotel one night at Sep 20th 2013. The hotel and the room is very old, dark and dirty not like pictures they displayed. We were disappointed but fine with it because it was just one night stay. We never know this one night will become our nightmare and beginning of all big troubles! The staff in front desk kept my passport after check in process for no reason. I do not remember to ask them for return my passport once I checked out in a rush time since I never experience any hotels will keep customer’s passport. We found that they still had my passport after we have arrived the airport. We called the hotel and asked them to send my passport to the airport because we did not have enough time to back to the hotel. The guy who was in the front desk requested $400THB for the taxi fee for delivering my passport to the airport. Even we know that the true taxi fees by meter are $160THB, 30 min from the hotel to the airport, we still agreed the overcharged price deal because we need to get back my passport and catch our flight. After two hours waiting…no one shows. We called so many times during the two hours waiting and the guy who in the front desk keep telling us my passport is on the way and we need to pay $400THB anyway we keep wait or not. We wait over two hours in the airport for nothing and watch our flight left. We have to buy two new flight tickets since the flight we did not cached were non-returnable. However, we went back to the hotel to pick up my passport by ourselves. A short skinny guy (around age 30) who in the front desk still hold my passport and he request $700THB this time for return my passport. We found that this the same guy who was talking on the phone with. He requested overcharged fees but sent no one so we miss the flight and lose our money. After we wanted to call the police, the short guy in the front desk of the hotel agreed $400THB for return my passport. We paid them $400THB and get back my passport finally. We did not call the police because we do not want any more troubles at all. What a low grade service they have!? They never explained nor apologized for keeping my passport and all the troubles this caused. They just want to get MONEY~MONEY~MONEY from us by threaten in any chances. BE AWARED!!! If you do not want to have troubles in your trip, never ever stay in this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classically elegant executive residence and hotel located in the heart of Bangkok that offers a private studios and suites with full services for every guest on business or leisure for short or long-stay. A short walk to the Skytrain and airport link downtown Rajaprarop Station.The Victory Executive Residences facilities include CCTV security system full gym with steam and sauna, roof top garden with swimming pool, electronic key card system, cable and satellite TV channels, restaurant, room service, complimentary wireless Internet, sky-deck, 24-hour convenience store, ATM, 24-hour uniform security, 24-hour reception and concierge. Guest rooms and suites are classically decorated with all the comforts guests may expect including private bathroom with bath and shower, complimentary drinking water, TV, in-room safe, bathroom amenities, remote air-conditioning and satellite programing. Suites highlight kitchens microwaves and full-size fridge.Complimentary shuttle service to Airport Link Railway Station is available. Private car or minivan transfers to/from airport are available on request. On-site car parking, tour counter and business centre services are also available.Located within a five-minute walk are the BTS Victory Monument and Payathai BTS Stations King Power Downtown Duty Free Complex Ratchaprarop Airport Link Express Station and Century Cinema Complex. While within a ten-minute walk guests can shop in Centre One Shopping Mall, experience the world-famous Saxaphone Pub sample local and international cuisine in nearby restaurants or enjoy the culture of Suan Pakkard Palace. Pratunam markets and the Siam Square area are both a pleasant 20-minute walk 5-minute taxi trip or 10-minute train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victory Executive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victory Executive Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Victory Executive Residence Bangkok