The Victory Executive Residence
US$156
US$147
US$182
US$175
All reviewsvictory monument stationcentury plazaduty free shopsmall balconybasic thingsking powerphaya thai stationfood stallsshopping mallstayed for two nightsoutdoor poollate checkbudget hotelnight marketskytrainwialleyway
Reviewed 5 April 2014

You will be disappointed if you choose this place. I stayed there for 1 month. The room and toilet were dirty and very old. The photos are misleading. There was no TV and fridge. The toilet, water heater, chair and table are broken.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Torter
Theparat T, Manager at The Victory Executive Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Sir, Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing The Victory Executive Residence as your accommodation while you visited in Bangkok.

We appreciated for sharing the experience from your recent stayed with us on TripAdvisor. We are so sorry to hear that our the room not meet your expectation. In generally we are provided TV and fridge in all rooms and we inspects every room before we selling to the customer. And to maintain the quality of room, we remind staff to monitoring the room to ensure that the room are reached our regular standard.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please send email to us direct to our Hotel Manager songphanvud.s@stayariva.com and we will surely take special care of you. Thanks again for letting us know your experienced and we will surely improve ourselves to meet the guests’
expectations.

The Victory Executive Residence by ARIVA

Reviewed 30 January 2014

excellent location walking distance to victory monument BTS,breakfast could be better.Receptionist Danny was very helpful. they need to renovate the place, but i will suggest this to my friends for the location

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Theparat T, Manager at The Victory Executive Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear 24Ocean,

Thank you very much for choosing The Victory Executive Residence as your preferred accommodation in Bangkok.

We are so glad to hear from you that you satisfied with our convenient location and the staff, K. Danny who attempt to provide good service to all customer. Regarding about your suggestion, we would like to informed that we are plan to refurbish the room soon, once we finish the dealing on the contract with contractor.

Should you return to Bangkok again in the future, we hope you will choose to stay at The Victory Executive Residence again.

Best regards,
The Victory Executive Residence by Ariva Hospitality.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

A nice and centrally located hotel, quite reasonable priced with breakfast and room tidying service. With a small balcony but not much view and a big aircon compressor hence better to enjoy view at the rooftop swimming pool, which is nice! Room and bed is big but without central room card control system. Free wifi access in room and lobby is adequate for me.

Breakfast spread is quite poor and simple, but hey consider it is rather cheap price hence cannot ask for too much right? Very near to Century Mall and Victory Monument, and many eateries.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Newlife02,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much for your recent feedback on TripAdvisor with regard to your recent stay at The Victory Executive Residence,

We are delighted to hear that you are happiness and satisfaction during your recent stay with us; therefore, we have acknowledged your feedback with regard to the quality of the breakfast and we will bring this matter to our concerned staffs for further improvement.

We strive to ensure that the customer will received the good experienced when you stayed with us. Please rest assured that we shall continue in our improves to provide excellent service to our guests, we kindly seek for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

at first the dirty rooms, cockroaches, and rooms very different from the web pictures, were hard to stomach. but the location and central service to the train, restaurants and shops was great. cheap cost, cheap hotel, u get what u pay for.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Shaun M
Theparat T, Manager at The Victory Executive Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Khun Shaunmckeogh

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing The Victory Executive Residence as your accommodation while you visit Bangkok.

We would like to apologize to hear that the cleanliness not meet your expectation. However, please rest assure that we are not neglect to your value comments. As we have bring this matter to discuss among the cleaning team to improves the cleaning procedure and maintain good standard of cleaning to ensure that all the room are hygienic for stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our residence in not too long distance.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have one bad experience staying at this hotel that is I lost my 64GB pendrive in my hotel room. It was left inside my backpack which I didn't take out with me when I go out for shopping. The rest of valuables are locked inside my large luggage. I can't confirmed it was theft but I am sure the pendrive is still in my bag the night before. A bit disappointed as I have some important data in it.

Apart from this incident, I would grade the hotel slightly below average although the location of the hotel is quite good. First of all, I got a room with the shower curtain and the railing on the bathroom floor. After reporting it, the technician came with a electrical drill trying to fix it. But I was made to wait for my shower. So, I requested a room change as they can't promise when can it be fixed and they adhere to my request. Now to the new room, the bed is as hard as rock and you can feel the springs poking your back. The showers' water temperature are not controlled properly. It's either very hot or it's very cold.

And now to the breakfast at the restaurant. The chef seems to be in bad mood everyday. Never smiles and sometimes, a bit rude. He will give you a sour face if you request something different . For example, he is preparing fried egg with sunny side up and I requested it to be fully cooked. I have never seen such a sour faced chef before, spoiling my morning mood.

Finally, the transport to Dong Mueang Airport. There were 4 of us and we are having 7 pcs of luggage. So, we booked a transport for 7 person (expecting them to give us a van or a MPV) for 700 Thai Baht. And when we are starting to depart, the hotel prepared a Volvo sedan car. The question is 4 persons + 7 pcs of luggage....how to fit into a sedan car? Then, one old lady (seems like the owner or manager who can't speak English) come to us saying we have to pay extra if we need to bigger car and I told her I have already paid for a bigger car which she can't understand. After much talking, she ask her driver to drive out a pickup truck and send us to the airport. I would say, bad experience again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Theparat T, Owner at The Victory Executive Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Khun Choihb,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding to your recent stay at The Victory Executive Residence, and also thank you again for giving us an opportunity to address your concerned.

We are extremely sorry to hear of your unhappiness during your recent stay with us; therefore, we have acknowledged your feedback with regard to the service staffs at the reception, restaurant and all about the negative matter while you stayed with us. We have discussed about your feedback internally with our staffs who concerned on each issue, and have given an advise as same as given them a disciplinary actions.

We strive to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards. Please rest assured that we shall continue in our improvement efforts to provide an excellent service to our guests, we kindly seek for your patience and understanding.