- Shower/ Toilet: Ok. The water pressure was good and the water was hot throughout the day.
- Bed: Terrible. We asked for a double bed however we had two single beds shoved together. Normally this would be ok; however each of these beds had four wheels and would fly across the room as you lay on them. Any attempt to sleep between the beds would result in both beds flying off in different directions as you fell through. Whilst this was hilarious for a short while it was incredibly frustrating. If you are staying here with a partner, then expect to sleep in separate single beds as the two beds on wheels simply cannot be put together.
- Air Con: Good. It was very strong and quickly cooled the room.
- Internet: Ok. The internet was not fast enough to stream videos or download torrents however it was ok for checking emails and surfing online.
- Breakfast: Not included.
- Security: Ok. Whilst greater security is generally a good thing, in this case it was rather unnecessary. Far too many points at which you need to use the card to get from the front of the hotel to your room.
- Staff: Terrible. We decided to use the self-service laundry machines at 9am, expecting to be finished by 11am. The staff suddenly decided to switch off the mains water supply, and our clothes were soaking in water until 9pm! The water never came back on and we were then forced to drag all our wet clothes to a laundrette, it wasn’t done until 2am. Utterly absurd. They could have at least informed people that water would be switched off before randomly turning off. The staff were utterly incompetent and more interested in playing games on their mobile phones than helping.
- Cleanliness: Good. It was actually very clean. While the furniture is quite dated, it is nevertheless clean.
- Location: Ok. It is a 5 minute walk to Victory BTS Station. There are restaurants nearby as well as a 7/11.
- Price: I paid 2000THB a night for a double bed.
Stayed April 2014, travelled solo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classically elegant executive residence and hotel located in the heart of Bangkok that offers a private studios and suites with full services for every guest on business or leisure for short or long-stay. A short walk to the Skytrain and airport link downtown Rajaprarop Station.The Victory Executive Residences facilities include CCTV security system full gym with steam and sauna, roof top garden with swimming pool, electronic key card system, cable and satellite TV channels, restaurant, room service, complimentary wireless Internet, sky-deck, 24-hour convenience store, ATM, 24-hour uniform security, 24-hour reception and concierge. Guest rooms and suites are classically decorated with all the comforts guests may expect including private bathroom with bath and shower, complimentary drinking water, TV, in-room safe, bathroom amenities, remote air-conditioning and satellite programing. Suites highlight kitchens microwaves and full-size fridge.Complimentary shuttle service to Airport Link Railway Station is available. Private car or minivan transfers to/from airport are available on request. On-site car parking, tour counter and business centre services are also available.Located within a five-minute walk are the BTS Victory Monument and Payathai BTS Stations King Power Downtown Duty Free Complex Ratchaprarop Airport Link Express Station and Century Cinema Complex. While within a ten-minute walk guests can shop in Centre One Shopping Mall, experience the world-famous Saxaphone Pub sample local and international cuisine in nearby restaurants or enjoy the culture of Suan Pakkard Palace. Pratunam markets and the Siam Square area are both a pleasant 20-minute walk 5-minute taxi trip or 10-minute train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Victory Executive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victory Executive Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Victory Executive Residence Bangkok