All reviewsvictory monument stationking powerbts linehotel is cleanoutdoor poolcity viewlate checkbudget hotelalley
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I'm stay 2 night in The Victory and it's quiet good. Specially the pool, it's better than I espected. Facility in the room is easy to use. But for the minus point is this hotel a little bit dark, make me feel scared. Thanks to Danny with great service, your ability could be excepted in bigger hotel, I'm sure.

Thank you very much for well stayed!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017

The rooms? Not bad.
The services? Terrible.
The reception staffs? They should be fired in terms of customers satisfactions.
The hotel? Great.
The location? Strategic as close to the Century cineplex and victory monuments.
The next time? Never.

Room Tip: recommend lower level rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

What a rude and poor customer service.Staff totally not friendly when we have more questions to ask.
Strongly not recommended for coming.
I always have pleasant feeling on travelling this smiling country.Always enjoy the food,shopping and other hotel but this hotel is totally a disaster!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank abcasd
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This place is in a great location, has a decent facade and grand entrance but that's where it ends. Our suite was dirty.. like shower with your shoes on dirty...

Cons:
Dirty and old

Pros:
Decent breakfast
Location
Service from staff
Laundry facilities on site

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The hotel was strategically located next to Aksra Theatre inside King Power where I took my students for an international dance competition. So location was key. The rooms were clean and had everything we needed. My only complaint is the lack of sound insulation. You hear everything in the rooms: the elevator ringing, doors opening and closing, people walking in the corridors, and staff's walkie talkies. That's a bit annoying when you want to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo