“Really cool”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ari
Description: On Steve Café & CuisineAt Steve Café & Cuisine, you will experience the unique taste of authentic, home-cook style Thai food. Every dish by our expert chef comes with full and fresh ingredients, herbs and spices, to relish your crave for aromatic, tasty Thai recipe. Plus, it comes in friendly price. Whether you are foreigners or teenagers, you can simply drop by and enjoy your delicious time. Voice of the owner: Sorathep R. SteveWhat is your inspiration to start Steve Café & Cuisine? Several times my wife and I were asked with this question. Well, it starts from me and my wife, and our love to explore good dining places every Friday night which, of course, spark a fun discussion, a critique among us. Despite the fact that operating restaurant is quite tough and competitive business, another important reason we decided to open up our own restaurant is that Khun Pat’s mother, who has rich experience being a chef at Admaker restaurant for so many years, gave a very generous piece of advice for us to start up our own restaurant where she could use her expertise as a chef and stay closer to a family. This restaurant business will also be another alternative for our youngest son who has hearing problem. This way, he could operate his own business and have sustainable source of income. So my wife and I were looking for the right location for Steve Café & Cuisine and we found 2 very nice locations - one is Along Chao Phaya River side (Dhevet) and second one is here Soi Rajkru. Why we use the name Steve Café & Cuisine? First of all, it was named after Steve, which is my nickname in English. We use quite a Western name to represents our concept of authentic Thai cuisine that can be enjoyed cross-cultural by foreigners and also the younger generation. We are really Thank you for your support us Pat-Steve
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I love the place very much because of decoration in model style but serving original Thai food also friendly staff.

Steve R, Owner at Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Our Value guest
Steve Cafe' & Cuisine would like to thank you for your visited and we are looking forwards to welcome you back again soon

Steve Cafe' & Cuisine

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Last week I went to Steve Cafe at riverside and very impressive their and yesterday I were drive passing Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town with my friends so I had to stop for dinner and need to try this branch too because of I really fall in love with "spicy lemongrass salad" and we are really enjoy Thai food with surprise Steve decoration here too. We will come back for Steve In Town again by this coming weekend because of location close to my house.

Dear Our Value guest

Steve Cafe' & Cuisine

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This review is a follow up from a visit to the original Steve riverside restaurant of last week. This newly opened addition to the family business did not disappoint, the food and service matched our previous experience. As it is in my very own street we needed little encouragement to give it a try. Finding this new restaurant should prove easier than the riverside one as it is on the Skytrain route in between Ari and Sanam Pau stations. A short walk of 10 min then a very pleasant assault on your taste-buds awaits. Parking may be a little problematic as this restaurant becomes popular, as it's sure to become, because space is at a premium and there is no on-street parking. However, go and give this place a try. They deserve it!

1  Thank Hanuman-Haa
Steve R, Owner at Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Our Value Client

We are really thank you so much for your visited and support us and we are looking forwards to welcome you back again soon also need to invite you to try our Steve Cafe by the river.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

After heard that Steve Cafe and Cuisine will open new branch around Aree area we decided to visit immediately. All food and serviced still same as Riverside branch. It's also easy to go by BTS Aree Station.

1  Thank Sky K
Steve R, Owner at Steve Cafe & Cuisine In Town, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Here is very real Thai food taste, easy to come by BTS Ari station and walking about 5 minutes.
Momentarily come to have a lunch and back to work at the office.

1  Thank Nukun