1. Terribly small bathroom. You cant even stand there. Your legs touch the loo while taking a shower .They do not show the bathrooms in the hotel pictures.
2. Horrible laundry service. Let alone iron ,they did not even bother to fold the clothes properly.
3.The staff at the reception was very rude . If we asked for something they mumbled under their breath and then did it as though it was a favour.
4. Everything is charged , even the wifi is very pricey.(The only place we were charged for it in our entire trip across SE Asia)
5. They dont change the sheets even when asked to .... just turn it around and place them back.
6. Old and mouldy place ... needs a facelift .... feels unhygienic.
7. felt disgusted seeing "Professionals" with some old men on at least 3 occasions late at night . Probably a side business for the hotel.Definitely a no no if you are staying with family
Do yourself a favour and look around a bit more. I'm sure you can find a better place at this price. You are bound to feel cheated here
Went simply by the Lonely Planet recommendation.Wont ever do that again....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your A-One Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a-1 Inn
- a-One Hotel Bangkok