Hotel is a budget 2 star in my opinion. Rooms need revamping, cleaning below acceptable standard, pool is aged. We found it difficult to walk from BTS and tuktuk rarely leaves hotel to see if new arrivals waiting from BTS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel is located in Bangkok's business district and family recreational area. It is a short walk to the Nana and Asoke skytrain station as well as the Sukhumvit subway station. The property offers shuttle service to the main road throughout the day. Guests can enjoy using the outdoor pool (salted), fitness center, sauna, steam, play room for kids, recreation room, a business center, and conference room also good exercise with our providing bicycle at Benjakitti Public Park near our hotel. Rooms are spacious and designed in a Thai contemporary or colonial style complete with a balcony, fully equipped kitchen, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer, ironing amenities, and a dining area - all of which will ensure guests the greatest comfort. Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 Bangkok