“Delightful original dishes in a friendly and welcoming place”
Review of RinB Restaurant In Box - CLOSED

RinB Restaurant In Box
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: Diner, French, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: Located 300 meters from the Sky train (BTS) Ekkamai , R'In'B (Restaurant In Box ) , a French restaurant and pastry , opened since 2013 october. In a particularly neat, modern and original decor, you can enjoy starters and appetizers, a choice of 5 dishes and innovative French cuisine ! Open from 9am to 23pm, R'In'B' offers specials menus, breakfasts to dinner. Come have a good time inside the boxes, in the dining room or on partially covered terrace at any time of the day and enjoy you with the savory "Eclairs" specialties: 10 ways different original revisited by the French chef. And of course, you cannot leave without having tasted the sweet Eclairs: 20 flavors , the traditional "Chocolate" to the most innovative <
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A friend of mine recommended this restaurant to me, at a short distance from BTS Ekkamai .
So I went there for dinner as I wanted to discover this innovative cuisine based on eclair recipes.
I was first impressed by a very cosy but modern setting, then by some of the savory eclairs:
Vegetarian, Mediterranean ... served with a salad as side dish, I was blown away.
Of course for dessert, the traditional eclair are delightful but connoisseurs will particularly appreciate the fact that there's alway a twist in the presentation as well as in the flavors. I personally recommend the Speculos one.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We discover this place some weeks ago, and now we used to have lunch there at least once a week. The french chef cooks very good and cheap food. Every week, they have a new dish. If you like french food, I strongly recommend this restaurant in Ekkamai area (5 minutes walking from BTS). This restaurant make also very good and famous french eclair pastries.

1  Thank zen-play
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is a great little spot to have a quiet romantic dinner for two or a celebration with friends. It feels like an escape from the city. The views of the city are spectacular. For the entree I picked the beef carpaccio while my wife ordered the sausages. I ended up enjoying the sausages more than the carpaccio, not because the carpaccio wasn't good but I just fell in love with how good the sausages were. For the mains we both ordered pasta dishes. Although they were fresh and hand made I wasn't really blown away. I had the seafood but it was a bit watery and you have to be careful you don't bite on a shell fragment. The linguine came in a bowl which lacked a bit of presentation. I'm still giving this place 4 stars.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I use to go there once a week to get the lunch set which is cheap and good simple western food like pastas or chicken and fries. The best is when we get to the desert, there is everytime a variety of choices between "eclairs" and other sweet things that are always so tasty!

Nice atmosphere too!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've ate in this restaurant many time because pasta and the dishes of the day reminds me France and Europe, it's delicious.Even for the desserts !

And it's not too expensive !