Siri Sathorn Executive Serviced Residence
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssaladaeng bts stationlumpini parktwo bedroom apartmentsilom complexlaundry roomroom serviceshuttle busquiet streetfull kitchenminute walkpatpong night marketlong staywould definitely stay here againrestaurant staffswimming poolbusiness districtloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Good location, nice rooms and excellent breakfast buffet. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank PawelJK
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We arrived past 0200h and was apprehensive with what to expect. The moment we arrived, our apprehension quickly disappeared. Staff was great the whole trip...and I mean everyone including the security guards!
We had the deluxe two bedroom apartment and it was a gem! Beautifully appointed, good wi-fi, three LCD TVs, DVD player, two bathrooms, equipped kitchen...
One point that was not well described by other contributors is the distance to the train station. In fact there are two stations side by side (one BTS "Saladaeng" and the other MRT "Silom"). Easy walking would take about 10-15 minutes, by shuttle (the hotel provides) would take a mere 5 minutes. The Siam Centre and CentralWorld shopping malls are two stops away from Saladaeng BTS.
And do not worry about food - lots in the vicinity.
Overall good experience and we will come back again!

Room Tip: Add a little more for a bigger apartment. Helps a lot if you have two energetic kids like us!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Fibreace380
Reviewed 24 March 2012

love this hotel,,, every trip i go i stay here for at least a few days,,,

good price and clean rooms... its either this or the shangrila,, which i must say is wow again...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Joe W
Reviewed 20 March 2012

we have spent 5days in Siri Sathorn (3adults and 2children) we had two bedroom apartment and it was great. the hotel is in residential area (excellent neighbourhood), 5minutes from Silom road and sky train. the service is excellent, we used room service every day and restaurant for breakfast. the pool in nice for kids to refresh. the bed was the best I have ever slept on (large and so comfortable). I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank trip_to_barcelona
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Only been to Bangkok twice. First time stayed at Banyan Tree, but this time my colleagues and I were booked at Siri Sathorn due to budget pressure. I was a bit apprehensive at staying at a local-sounding hotel. But I am really happy we're using this hotel. Hotel pickup was smooth, check-in was friendly, quick and professional, and the lemongrass welcome drinks were a really welcome touch. Service throughout the hotel is consistently very good, the room is modern and really comfortable, the buffet is quite good and the spa massage (I chose the Indonesian style) was one of the best I've had, and I've had quite a few in my travels. THB 3,000 for a 60 sqm suite is a bargain and so far, I'm getting everything I would have expected at Banyan Tree. My wife and I just enjoyed a half-day private tour of the Grand Palace and Royal Temple, with a canal tour as well, and our tour guide, Suvit, was excellent. More actually, since this is a serviced apartment, so it's a hotel with a kitchen in your room basically. Only negative is the location. The Jim Thompson Thai restaurant is good local food, and just down the street, but otherwise, the street and immediate area are not very attractive. But overall, this is a very good place.

Room Tip: Try the suite. Ask for a room that does not look out at another building close by.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business