Siri Sathorn Executive Serviced Residence
Ranked #62 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I have been staying at the Siri for many years now on my trips to Thailand i always enjoy a stay in Bangkok enroute elsewhere within the country...The staff can't do enough for you so helpfull and polite ...I have seen some of them rise up through the ranks to more senior positions within the company.The food is great and reasonably priced for a 5 star Hotel /appartment.I have never encountered a problem during my many stays there,i would recommend it to anyone ..So central to everything that Bangkok has to offer... My recent stays 10th November for 2 nights with 9 freinds they all loved the place...And when on my return trip to London on the 22nd /23rd November with just 6 of us we were all upgraded ,a freind and i were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Penthouse suite ,which gave you the wow factor especially the master bedroom with it's stylish ensuite..
Once again its a fantastic place to stay ........

Simon Corcoran

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
SiriSathornBangkok, Management Team, Siri Sathorn at Siri Sathorn Executive Serviced Residence, responded to this review, 10 December 2012
Warmth greeting from Siri Sathorn - Executive Serviced Residence!.

Thank you for your choosing to stay with us.

We hope you have a fantastic trip in Thailand.

Also, we are looking forward to serving you again in Bangkok soon.

Have a great day!
with best regards,
Management Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I stayed in the Siri Sathorn Hotel for several weeks and I must say that it was just perfect in any way.
The staff was very friendly, the rooms amazing and even the location is very good, just a few minutes away from Lumpini Park and the Skytrain. Oh, and I should not forget to mention the breakfast, absolutely delicious!
I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
SiriSathornBangkok, Sales Coordinator at Siri Sathorn Executive Serviced Residence, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Dear Ms. JAQC,

Warmth greets from Siri Sathorn - Executive Serviced Residence.

Thank you for your review and kind to stay with us.
We hope you enjoy your excellent trip in Thailand. Also, We look forward to welcome you back to Siri Sathorn at soonest as you stay as your home.

For more information to ensure guest pleasant stay and memorable one, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Have a great day...
Manchester
Reviewed 12 October 2012

This was my 2nd stay at the hotel. I reviewed it last year, and I cannot criticise it in any way. I love it and if I came here with my family I would stay here too. The staff are great guys, always there to help with travelling tips and speaking excellent English. They were really flexible with my check-out time, as I had a late flight. It is touches like this which will keep me coming back. Everything is on your doorstep here. I was on business but over the weekend I went to the Grand Palace. Best bet is to take a taxi to Taksin boat station and get the boat up the river. Avoids the traffic and costs about 40 Baht (£0.80). We ended up getting a taxi back and although they cost peanuts it took nearly an hour in the traffic. Well done Siri Sathorn again and see you next year ! I cannot rate the spa as did not use it.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Rosalyn M, Manager at Siri Sathorn Executive Serviced Residence, responded to this review, 15 December 2012
We are more than pleased serving you and hear your social reviews on Siri Sathorn !

We eager look forward to welcome you back to Siri Sathorn, Bangkok soonest, for more information or any assistance in Bangkok, please do not hesitate to contact me or our team at anytime,

At Siri Sathorn, a home away from home ehere we try best to meet your every needs.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel twice now. I like it because its more boutique than huge e.g Hilton. It's also fairly easy to get to from the airport. Its also right around the corner from night markets, bars, clubs and pat pong. If your traveling with a mate than the 2 bed room configuration is pretty good. Hotel food is pretty good and had the 3hr spa package which was also good.

• Stayed August 2012
Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I stayed at Siri Sathorn from 30 June to 8 July 2012, it was my 4th time to stay there the first one was in 2006 and since that time till now still amazing and looked new really I feel its my home in Bangkok and sure I will stay there next time,
Location: the location of Siri sathorn is great to meet my needs, its located in Silom Area and walking distance to main Silom road (around 600 m), Thannon Sathon Tai ( 250m) BTS station Sala Daeng S2 (Silon line) (700m) MRT Silom station (650m) and this stations take you almost anywhere in Bangkok within few mints.
Also within walking distance you can reach Patpong night market in silom road 7/11 pharmacies, restaurants and others.
The Apartment: I got in this trip Deluxe tow bedroom apartment it has one main bedroom (king bed) with private bathroom and shower and the other bedroom with tow single bed. And the second bathroom located in the sitting area with bathtub. Nice kitchenette with fridge, oven, and microwave with good collection of housewares.
Dining table for 6 person front of the kitchen and nice sofa in the corner of sitting area and there was LCD 32 inch (in each bedroom and in sitting area) with local and international channels include Carton network. (It was great to make my daughter 5 years old busy sometime :)
Cleanliness: the apartment was really clean and turnover service was great.
Breakfast: The breakfast was good but not great for me (I am Moslem) and the selections of noon pork meet are little. Also there is some selection of hot Asian dishes.
Services: check in and checkout was smooth and fast every time I have been there.
Room service: the quality and quantity of food was very good with reasonable price.
Laundry services: was great and the price was ok for me.
Staff: almost all of them were reflect true meaning of Thai hospitality but the door man and he also work as bell boy (in the morning shift) I didn’t notify his name (Sorry) he was more than great smiling all the time and helpful more than any other hotel staff I have ever seen in my life. And I would like to thank Siri Sathorn management to use some one like him (really he is one of the reasons that make me love Siri Sathorn).
Note: I wish if they can add washing machine with dryer at the apartment it will be great idea.
Facilities: there was a very good swimming pool next to outdoor breakfast area, also there was spa and bussnise cinter and fitness clup but I didn’t use any of them.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Moh75
Mumbai
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have been here since the 25th of April'12 (almost 35 days) & there is just 1 word i can use to describe this place 'Fantabulous!'.
I mean what does one want on a long stay?.. A spacious room, a comfy bed, a kitchen with amenities for cooking, quick & courteous service, people with smiles greeting you with folded hands as they pass by, a sumptuous breakfast with people addressing you by your names & knowing what precisely you want, a complimentary drop to the BTS, MRT or Lumpini park?.. they give you all of this for a paltry sum that cannot be matched by the rival big hotel chains currently in operation in Bangkok.

My special thanks to the General Manager Khun Tanin Nonnatee who greeted me with a gift on my Birthday when i was miles away from my home. It just showed that they cared!!!
Khun Nes & her sales team also deserve my heartfelt thanks coz they were so polite & have looked into every little request of mine.
The guys at the Liquid Bar & Cafe - boy o boy - they are the best i've seen. Keep it up!!!
Thanks to all to have made my long stay & the short holidays of my wife & kid just so beautiful. There is no doubt I'll come back to this serviced apartment once again!!!

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view.