Siri Sathorn Executive Serviced Residence
Okura Hotels
US$106
US$94
Hotels.com
All reviewssaladaeng bts stationlumpini parktwo bedroom apartmentsilom complexlaundry roomroom serviceshuttle busquiet streetfull kitchenminute walkpatpong night marketlong staywould definitely stay here againrestaurant staffswimming poolbusiness districtloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Having experieced a stay at the Sukhotai Hotel in Bangkok, we had no hesitation booking at this sister property -the living space being so much bigger than a hotel room.

We stayed in a two bedroom Deluxe Suite -rate B7000 per night booked via Late Stays and much less than the rack rate.

Room on 16th Floor and although on the side where constuction taking place at a neighbouring property there was no disturbance.

In excellent condition -comfy beds/two bathrooms/kitchen with all utensils
situated within easy walking distance of Skytrain/Underground/Lumphini Park & its night market/Patpong Night Market

Buffet Breakfast catered for Western/Eastern tastes and room service efficient/reasonably priced for this quality of residence.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GAB007.5
Reviewed 9 March 2010

We staying in the Siri Sathorn on two occasions on a recent trip- on one occasion for two nights, and the following week for three nights. We were a group of three- myself, my husband and our toddler daughter

On the first stayed we had a one bed apartment- room 1207. This room has spectacular views over the cityscape and onto Lumphini park. The room was well fitted, spacious and quiet. On our return to Siri Sathorn we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite (yah!) (room 807) which was beautifully laid-out and again spacious for our daughter to explore and enjoy. The staff also presented her with a Siri Sathorn teddy bear to welcome her back to the hotel which I thought was a lovely gesture.

On both of our stays we were impressed by the friendliness of the stay- the door staff, those on reception, the restaurant staff, and the cleaning staff. Everyone went out of their way to make our family feel welcome. The quality of the finishing on the rooms was great and we enjoyed the variety of the food at breakfast- there was plenty to interest both the adults and the children.

We used the laundrette services which were great. There is also a small play area on the ground floor, which was small, but my daughter enjoyed. We had a look around the gym facilities, but did not use them- there seemed to be a good variety of weight machines, aerobic machines and free-weights. We also did not use the pool or the spa.

Location wise, it is a 5 minute walk to Lumphini Park, which was good to walk around in the evening. It was a 10 minute max walk to the skytrain, and probably around 8-10 minutes to the metro. The hotel also has relatively close proximity to the Suam Lum night Bazaar which we loved.

Overall- we were really impressed with this hotel, and enjoyed our stay immensely. The staff were incredibly welcoming, the facilities were top-notch, and the location suited our needs perfectly. I would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank MullMick
Reviewed 4 March 2010

The Siri Sathorn is well worth the money and truly is a hidden gem!!! This hotel can stand its own against any stuffy five star hotel. It may not have the glitz of the Oriental or the Sukhothai, but it is so well worth the money.

The hotel is well situated in Saladaeng and is quite convenient for getting around Bangkok. The skytrain and the subway are a pleasant 5 to 10 minute walk from the hotel. Lumpini Park is a short walk from the hotel.

I found Siri Sathorn Hotel as I was aimlessly wandering through the Saladaeng neighborhood. From the moment I walked into the hotel as a visitor, I got the sense that this hotel was all about customer service. Nes, the sales representative, showed me a few different rooms. Within a day I left the overrated JW Marriott and tucked myself into a one bedroom with balcony that sported a lovely view of Bangkok.

Every member of the staff had a smile for the guests, no matter what time of day. I only now regret that I did not give the doorman a large tip when I left. He was always opening the door, smiling and making the guests feel welcome.

The one bedroom was nicely decorated, clean and quiet. I felt as if I was a resident of the building instead of being a traveler. The breakfast buffet had plenty of different dishes that ranged from Asian to continental. I did not try out the health facilities, so I cannot comment.

2  Thank namdoog