For the price I suppose i can't complain at 1100 baht a night. However i've had better budget hotels in bangkok with the same price.
- the lobby is infested with mosquitoes. I found a few in my room too!
- wifi is NOT FREE whether you're in the lobby or in the room
- the only restaurant in the hotel is really a canteen. Long straight tables to accommodate tons of chinese tourists who love to stay in this hotel
- very dated hotel. Cleanliness is hit and miss. The showers is moldy, one of my pillows had black marks on it.
- breakfast spread is limited.
- My room was facing away from the road and looking down at some smelly watertanks. It was terrible.
- air conditioning broke down after 3 days
- extremely crowded with tour groups
- lobby is just lame with the mosquitoes, limited seating etc
- one money changer round the corner with terrible rates.
- walls are very thin. I could hear what was outside my room. If you're a light sleeper avoid.
- two 7-11 convenience stores next to the hotel, good for food, drinks and whatever you need or forgot to bring
- massage parlous. Try LemonGrass next to the hotel, highly recommended with good masseurs and it's not one of the sleazy ones dotted around bangkok.
- 3 minutes walk to MRT station. However if you're taking the airport train to this hotel, you'll probably need to change 3 times. From airport link to two different BTS to MRT.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palazzo Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palazzo Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Palazzo Hotel Bangkok
- Palazzo Hotel Bangkok