Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
getaroom.com
Travelocity
1,321 results
All reviews nana plaza tuk tuk swimming pool night life min walk nice pool buffet breakfast bts rooftop
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This hotel has / or is very near (in a walking distance) to everything a tourist needs : internet, taxi (cars and motorbikes), public transportations (Nana Station Skytrain), money exchange, tourist info, restaurants, bars, shops, massage, wonderful night life, swimming pool on top, and a lot more !!! The hotel staff is very polite and ready to help you anytime (24 h / 7 days) !!!
From the Reception staff to the cleaning ladies, everybody is nice and doing the best of their jobs !
The breakfast is delicious in the morning, and the bar takes care of you in the evenings !
You can just relax and enjoy your vacation... there is nothing to worry about !!!
The only thing they could improve is the bathroom : the showers could get a better support on the wall (so they can stay in the position you want it) , and they could also put some more towel-supports and clothes-hooks on the walls and doors, for towels and clothes hanging. They give you towels for 2 persons, but in the bathroom... there is just 1 towel-support, for just 1 person.
Excellent staff and excellent service !!! You will enjoy it there !!!
It's my 4th time in this hotel, and I will come again, for sure !!!
Sunny (USA)

Room tip: If you want a more quiet room, ask for an upper floor room (3, 4 or 5 level), with the windows facing aside, not the main road (not the Sukhumvit road). Also, it's good to know : the Standard rooms are smaller. So, if you want a bigger space, go for the next type.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sunny T
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Dear Sunny T,
Thank you for recommending the Woraburi Sukhumvit after your stay with us.
It is good to hear positive feed-back about the location and excellent staff and service.
We look forward to serving you in the next stay.
Kind regards,
Thapanee Laowachirawong
Resident Manager

Reviewed 1 February 2013

This hotel will make you experience what you will never ever experience anywhere else in Bangkok (or maybe, across the Globe!!). This hotel, though, situated at prime point, fails to deliver anything but disappointment. Few of the "Exclusively Salient" features/facilities provided are as under:
1. You Check into hotel to get into your room which you have booked quite a time ago, and you are asked to wait! (may be an hour or more)
2. You ask Why? Answer would be "Room under maintenance/Cleaning"
3. You sit on couch waiting, when after around 30 mins, you ask again about the room status and you hear from the staff "Please be seated only, you'll be informed when your room gets ready" - You come again to the couch
4. You nod your head and come back. After another 15 mins, you go frustrated and ask for the room telling them that you are tired and want to relax in the room, answer from the staff would be "You can kill some time in our swimming pool if you want, but we can't get you the room instantly" - You come again to the couch
5. You go angry and ask.. "At-least gimme wifi connectivity so that I can kill some time surfing as I can't plunge into your swimming pool with all our luggage!!", answer = "Sorry, we can only give wifi credentials to only one guest at a time, that lasts for 5 hours. If your are more than 1 guest per room, arrange something for yourself" - Another visit to the couch
6. 1 Hour passed, you go fuming and bang your palm on the counter asking for the room - You get the room instantly - You no more go to the couch
7. You checked in, got freshened up and went out.. come back late at night thirsty but find no water in your refrigerator. You call the reception and ask for a water bottle only to hear an ear exploding answer - "Sorry, only two bottles allowed per day per room. If you want more, you can go out and find one for yourself"
8. You go angry and ask the staff to get the manager, you hear - "Manager went out for lunch" (you decide to wait, which you never should)
9. After 1 Hour you ask - "Where is your manager, not in yet??" and you hear - "Sorry, manager didn't come to hotel today" - You faint of Manager's such multi-abilities of being present at lunch and being absent for the day at the same time!
10. You decide to check out of such crap place, Manager suddenly appears with Combat mode on and even threatens you like a cheap street criminal of consequences.

Room tip: The 5th floor looks like a haunted floor. Stay away!
2  Thank MildButWild

Dear sirs,
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us.
I have passed your comments regarding the check-in time / free more hours for Wi-Fi and complimentary drinking water in guest room to our Front Office Manager and Housekeeping
Manager
Again I would like to apologize for late check-in and free Wi-Fi as well as Manager did not stay in the hotel. We will certainly continue with our efforts to keep up a good quality of service.
Kind regards,
Thapanee Laowachirawong
Resident Manager

Reviewed 29 January 2013

This hotel is at very nice location, But all other things was pathetic, Specially the hospitality, I didn't expected this kind of hospitality from thai people specially what i have seen in pattaya hotel (They were awesome).

As soon as i reach the hotel at 1:45 PM, They told me to wait for atleast 1 hour, I booked my hotel 3 weeks ago and the check in time was 2 PM. Even after that they made me wait, I didn't mind and then asked for Wi-Fi credentials so that i can kill some time, But they insisted that they can give the credentials only after i check in to the room, However after i get angry they eventually gave me the credentials, Finally after 1 hour when nobody contacted me i asked the girl to either give me the room or refund my money, Then they immediately gave me the room, But i'm sure that the room was being used for some massage while i was waiting in lobby.

After i get my key no bell boy came to pick the luggage, The room was good but the air conditioning was real bad, The other basic thing was ok but when i checked out 2 hour late then specified 12:00 PM, They charged me extra 500 baht, I told the manager that i checked in late because of hotel couldn't manage to give me the room on time then i can also check out to compensate, But she only said that you have to pay otherwise we'll need to call someone, That was real pathetic.

I'll definitely come to bangkok again but will not stay at Woraburi Sukhumvit, Big NO from my side.

Room tip: Try to take room at 4th or 5th floor.
3  Thank gothic_coder
RMWoraburiSukhumvit, Resident Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are appreciated your feedback, Thank you so much.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Nice and friendly hotel staff .Its just 10 minutes walk to BTS NANA station or you can choose to take a free ride on the TUK TUK to the entrance of the road Soi 4.Breakfast was quite good and the rooms are clean.

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciated your feedback, Thank you so much.

Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

As the title says we couldn't really complain for the money spent. Rooms where ok minus the really noisy air conditioning unit. The hotel was quite far from the BTS Nana station but they offered a free tuk-tuk service to the station each 15 minutes. If you really just want a place to sleep it is a good choice

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciated your feedback, Thank you so much.