“Great Value of your money”

Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort
Ranked #398 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have been in this hotel from August 9th -14th, The hotel have the free tuk tuk service to the Main road from the hotel , the massage parlor on the lobby area is too good with room service.Each day the staff will be attentive for your all requirement .Wifi is free in your .This a best hotel on sukhumvit soi 4 and you will feel like home.

Room Tip: top floor rooms would be best for the city view from balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Happysenapati,

We highly appreciate you to give us a positive feedback. I will definitely share your feedback
with our team to strive and to continue to render the same or better service for other valuable guests like yourself.

I really hope to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I've been in this hotel many times due to his proximity to the MRT and the low price/good value, but this time I've been really disappointed.
My room (101, first floor close to the street) was dirty and very noisy. I've asked the staff to change but apparently they were full (but I doubt about that).
Even if they promise a shuttle service to the MRT station. the lazy driver to avoid the traffic of the main road left me something like 500 m far from it with two heavy bags to bring along.

I won't be back here again.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor rooms and check in in the afternoon if you don't want to wait.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr.Francessco,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us and very sorry to hear that

you did not enjoy your stay. I would like to apologize for the room as well as the tuk tuk service.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Excellent staff, very friendly and polite. Pool on the 5th floor, great buffet breakfast included. Clean comfortable Air conditioned room very reasonably priced. Each day the staff was attentive to all my needs. Free transportation to the main road.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Mr. Lo Sam Z,

I would like to thank you on behalf of all of our team for your positive comments on our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2013

When i arrived they informed me that i was upgraded for a better room, that was a great news and they gave me room 110, a lovely awesome room,and so cheap nice big tv, seif, clean room hot water...functionally AC many channels to watch in special Asian Mtv wich was pretty fun to see lots of new asian songs.The staff was great reception and porters they showed me how to travel with the Sky Train Bt wich was cheap they teach me to take the boat and where to go to see the most important atractions, cute little student girls were in training . Bar staff very friendly and nice smiling even if i had few drinks before i arrived, they were closing the bar but still they served me smiling.
I had 2 great days with a good sleep the location of the hotel is right centre bangkok close to Nana station from where you can go anywhere.The hotel is guest friendly too..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ovidiu H
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Dear Mr.Ovidik H,

We highly appreciate you for taking the time to give us a good review.

I will definitely share your review with our team, this will encourage them to strive and to continue to render the same or better service for other valuable guests like yourself.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This hotel is located quite far from the main road.. there are pubs & bars near the hotel. The hotel is not suitable for family & Indians. Breakfast spread is very poor in compare to Indian liking. The hotel does not look like a 3 star one and more of a condominium type. Rooms are ok with good amenities. The receptionists should learn to smile at least. Had bitter experience at the time of check-in as the receptionist first told we have to pay for one room whereas we have paid to our travel agents for both the rooms..later they said the room charges are paid but breakfast is not included..after we contacted our agent the hotel staffs said it was a mistake and breakfast was included in the cost. Overall not so good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Sulagnabiswas 20,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us.
I have passed your comments regarding the check-in service to our Front Office Manager
to make the necessary improvements.
I would like you to accept our apologies over the matter.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We went for an inexpensive city break with my wife, adult son, 10 year old son and me. Its a good location for Sky Train. Its easy to get to Nana station and out to Mo Chit for the weekend market or via the Metro to China Town. If you head to Sukhamvit Road by foot you'll soon run into "girlie" bars and on the junction lady-boys abound. The roof top pool is a great attraction in this city. Downside was a lacklustre approach to breakfast especially towards 10 when most who had been out 'til late surfaced yet the staff seemed to be on wind-down (but lunch did not seem to be a big feature). If I was F and B manager I think i'd do an all day breakfast - its the city that never sleeps after all.

Is it for kids? Well there are no facilities other than the pool. My son is 10 and came out with us in the evening. Apart from one side street (he did not go in) the bars have nothing more provocative than pool tables, TV and young women and for a prepubescent child he was surprisingly quick to note the lady boys on the street and ask about them. I guess most families would feel more comfortable elsewhere but then again I am always surprised how precocious my son is and I don't think a guided introduction to the adult world (warts and all) is a bad thing.

Is it for kids? Depends on the kid and parents but realistically I think the answer is: not really but then my son did have a great time!

Room Tip: I don't think it matters much in this city location. For the record we were 4th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Anywherebutcroudon,

Thank you for recommending the Woraburi Sukhumvit atter your recent stay with us.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We booked our honeymoon trip to Thailand through an agency. First they booked some other hotel but the tripadvisor reviews of that hotel was very poor, so we made the agency change it to this hotel. Its a cute looking small hotel. The lobby and breakfast area is also small but warm and comfortable. The staff were very cooperative and friendly. The breakfast buffet provided is good. We also had our lunch there and the food is tasty as well as not pricey.
Rooms are clean and provided with all amenities. Extra snacks, chocolates and drinks are provided in refrigerator for which you will be charged.
The hotel is located in a very busy street. There are lot of pubs and clubs near to the hotel. At night the street is very active. So were just walking on the streets to see the night life culture there. I don't think it will suit family with kids. We were on our honeymoon.
The hotel also helps you hire tuk tuk and taxi services. Also the location is easily accessible to major shopping areas. You have long street markets near the area. We enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SumyVinod

Dear Sumy Vinod,

We highly appreciate you to give us very positive feedback on our hotel plus our good location and enjoy stay.

We hope to welcoming you back in the near future.

Thapaee Laowachirawong