Majestic Grande Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$338
US$295
1,719 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factorynana plazanice hotelred light districtlobby barindian restaurantjw marriottsuperior roombreakfast buffetstayed here for nightsnight lifeour honeymoonsukhumvit areawelcome drinkskytrain stationmin walktuk tuk
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Picked this hotel because close to the bangkok hospital, the room was very nice with a great big bath and great shower it was only about 80£ for a four star well worth the money we got free drink when we got there

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

An extremely clean hotel , with a smart screen in every room to control air condition , lights , and the tv .
There is an excellent massage facility , my back pain was cured there .
The food is excellent as well .
Night life is a minute away by walking .
Definitely I will stay there again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The rooms were OK, and the pool was dirty, but the kind, professional staff made up for this. Even got me a metered cab to the airport in seconds which is no mean feat in this part of town. Also very secure---never worried a second about stuff left in my room getting removed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Burbatana
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights in Nov 2013 and loved it. The rooms were spacious and clean and the breakfast was lovely. The pool area is nice and secluded and encouraged my wife to swim get in (unusual to say the least!)
Nice and close to the easy transport links.

Room Tip: Higher floors are best
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harcoit
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been to Bangkok a couple times many years ago. I didn't really want to spend the money for the Marriott as it was a one quick night . I gave Majestic Grade a try and was very pleased. Not knowing what to expect I was overwhelmed with the room , size , cleanliness and the front desk staff was unbeliavieble .
Located just behind JW Marriott , it was a 3 minute walk to Nana Plaza where the nightlife is awesomely Crazy. Also walking to a new mall.
I highly recommend this hotel for a pleasant stay in Bangkok .
Johnny