I stayed in this hotel for a short visit during Nov 2013. it was a transit for my Krabi diving visit. The hotel was not easy to find, you have to carefully watch the road to find it. Also be careful because a few meters down the road, there is a Best Western hotel with exactly the same name. The Best Western is more expensive but of course has more amenitites.
1. The price was very reasonable. It comes with breakfast which is Thai cuisine mostly which is fine with me since I love Thai food. Breakfast is served on the top floor which has to be accessed by stairs after the lift reaches the top floor.
2. The room is ok with a working ac, a small tv with most Thai channels, a small bathroom. Nothing fancy.
1. There is only 1 lift and it is quite old so you might have to wait if the hotel is quite full
2. The street is a bit quietmeaning there is no shops but a few meter away you can find some restaurants. But there is not much although you can get a taxi to the nearest mall.
All in all not a bad hotel to stay for a short visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Square Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Square Boutique Bangkok