A few things everyone should know about Sawasdee Sukumvit inn.
1. the hotel is more than 500 meters walk from thonglor mrt , beside that you have to walk across a big street on the way to hotel.
2. The breakfast hotel provide for you is American breakfast ( not buffet).
3. There is no elevator in the hotel.
4. Free wifi for customers.
5. You will get cheaper pirice if you book via internet.
6. The room wall was very thin, so you could hear voice from outside you room.
Overall I think it ' s ok , good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn (Soi 57 - BTS Thonglor Station) is rich in antiques an friendly atmosphere. All 44 rooms are air conditioned and each room has equipped with large bed, mini-bar, hot & cold shower, furniture and large windows. Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn offers 24 hours room service and is the place where business and relaxation meet effortlessly. Our friendly staff will ensure your stay with us are comfort and enjoy at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok