My sister and i travel on 15/4/2014 for 4 nights. Overall i can say that it was a very excellent choice if you are on budget travel but expect quality on cleanliness.
1) Easy to find, we just told the taxi driver, Soi 57. When you entered the soi(road) just go straight until the end of road :)
2) Near BTS Station Thong Lo, 5 mins walk. Easily can explore Bangkok using public transportation
3) Staffs were super friendly and can speak English.
4) Free breakfast! Have 6 choices of menu set. They have 1 male staff who was Muslim, he told us the halal menu options. Thumbs up! We noticed on our second morning, halal certified yogurts were served too.
5. Excellent bed, bathroom, tv and get free 2 water bottles everyday, what do you want more for only 945bath/night?
6. Speed WIFI even inside our room on second floor.
TOTALLY WORTH STAYING
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn (Soi 57 - BTS Thonglor Station) is rich in antiques an friendly atmosphere. All 44 rooms are air conditioned and each room has equipped with large bed, mini-bar, hot & cold shower, furniture and large windows. Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn offers 24 hours room service and is the place where business and relaxation meet effortlessly. Our friendly staff will ensure your stay with us are comfort and enjoy at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok