It was our last station on the way back home after three weeks traveling across the Thailand and this was the worst experiences we had.
After all day traveling from Ko Phangan, they claimed that they don't have our reservation and didn't want to give us access to wifi to show our confirmation. We spent more that our (it was around midnight!) arguing and finally the receptionist have our reservation in another drawer. Really unbelievable. Totally unhelpful staff.
- rooms very noisy
-good location, but smell around - definitely can find another place in Kao San
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is only a 2 -minute walk from the famous Khaosan Road . It offers simple accommodation in a homely atmosphere with a buffet breakfast and 24 hours receptionist . Featuring simple décor . All rooms at Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator , minibar , hair dryer. There is also air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hot shower. Sofine Bar &Restaurant open at 7 am-midnight . There’re serving varieties of Thai & international foods . Room service also available at the place . Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is a 15 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and easy access to get public transportation to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Sawasdee Banglumpoo