Our room was somewhat of a closet but we didn't expect much for 550 baht we paid. The location was great however since it was located off Khaosan road. What made our experience terrible was the dysfunctional aircon, the many bugs (both mosquitos and cockroaches) that tormented our room, and the rude service at the front desk. On top of that the wifi practically did not work in the rooms as promised and only one device could access the wifi at the time. At night the aircon would first not get cold and then after a few hours it really kicked in, leaving us struggling to find an equillibrium temperature with the provided thin bedsheet "no blanket." Deceiving pictures and promises, do NOT stay here. It's the first hotel in Thailand I've had a problem with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is only a 2 -minute walk from the famous Khaosan Road. It offers simple accommodation in a homely atmosphere with a buffet breakfast and 24 hours receptionist . Featuring simple décor . All rooms at Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator, minibar, hair dryer. There is also air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hot shower. Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is a 15 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and easy access to get public transportation to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Sawasdee Banglumpoo