Open today: 16:00 - 01:00

from US$1,383.52
from US$1,383.52
from US$94.36
4,668 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Went there with friends but first was "denied access" as I was in short pants. Luckily its close to by room so I got changed quickly and gave it another try. It worked. So, once on top, you will be offered with very expensive shampagne menu, 1800 bht for a glass, and opportunity to sit in the separated area. I skipped that part and went for the right side for "normal menu" and see if I would go for a dinner. View is magnificent, you can really see Bangkok like on the palm of your hand. Fantastic. Waiter was very kind and asked us to take pictures of us which turned in to quite foto session as guy had his lamp and took like 30 pictures if us from different angles. So after 10 minutes I denounced idea of having dinner in very crowded place where you have constant flow of 100 people staring at you, segreregated by 30 metres and red rope. Got beers and decided to go somewhere else as when it comes to dining this is not my cup of tea. Regards, well spent 30 mins in Bangkok.

Tip: Long sleeve and long pants are must. If you don't have them and your hotel is not near go there is a small "shop" in front of the sky bar selling cheap shirts and pants that can help you get in.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I went to sky bar at the end of my g-adventures tour with some of the ppl in my group. It was nice to finally dress up and wear heels. I was disappointed that other visitors didn't make an effort to dress up as I was led to believe there was a certain dress code, but it wasn't that strict as I saw ppl wearing beach sandals and torn clothing.

The views were breathtaking and we went just b4 sunset so we got to see that too, which was divine. The drinks were expensive but I didn't mind as I got to have a white moscato (hadn't had wine for my entire trip). We took so many pictures and the vibe in the bar was fun n lively.

We stayed for about 40minutes because we had to go somewhere else, but you don't need to stay very long to experience sky bar. I'd defo go again.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We loved The Skybar! Yes the drinks are pricey but it's free to visit and those views...! If you want to sit down, there's seating at the champagne bar and inside. There's also a courtyard area off the inside bar with seating and great views. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We were staying in the hotel and had been excited to go up and see the beautiful views which we'd seen photos of online. We saw no panoramic views but we're sat in a squashed little corner away from the sweeping steps and Dome, we could only see a small portion of the view. As everyone has said drinks are expensive but no more than a good cocktail bar in Europe so that was ok. But what also ruined the vibe for us was that there were a few massive cockroaches running around the floor and even on a few people which the bar staff were running after to catch with napkins. I was totally underwhelmed by the whole experience!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

The bar is beautiful and they have a good variety of cocktails. The view from the top looking at Bangkok city is stunning. Cocktails are quite pricey, but considering the bar ambiance and free entry, pricing is ok. Definitely worth a visit.