Open today: 16:00 - 01:00

from US$1,383.52
from US$1,383.52
from US$94.36
4,668 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

After being turned around for not having proper shoes on, I went back to the hotel and changed. Now that I had shoes on that covered my toes, I’m on my way in the elevator. Once the elevator stops I’m shuffled out and to a “side bar” were you have to wait until there’s room at the sky bar. As a solo drinker I found it odd that there were no single seats. I asked the waitress how long the wait is, she said you have to order a drink, finish it and pay for it than you can go. I ordered my $30 drink downed it got the bill and was shown my way to the sky bar, which had about 8 people at it. The view was great, than your ordered to buy another drink. Before that drink is half done you have waitstaff after waitstaff asking if you’re ready for the next. They literally never stoped pushing $30 drinks. It was a unpleasant experience. They could learn a lot from MBS bar in Singapore!!

4  Thank reviewers_name_here
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Look at the sky from the whisky sour,hahaha it's so fun...love the view,if you drunk you can jump,no no just joke..love the place with all of interior and everyting. Cocktaills,beer and snack very good,I will back soon next year

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank surajmadja
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Great view! NO WORTH IT though, not to us!
2 champs & 1 mocktail for over AU$350?!?!? It’s a joke. On the top of that, we felt they force you to drink champagne on arrival when you don’t even feel like it. Then pest you push you the whole time to have dinner, etc... it was a terrible experience, it spoiled our night.

6  Thank 583cassiaf
Reviewed 23 May 2019

Sky Bar is one of those places that is definitely touristy but the view is so great that you just have to check it out! It is on the 63rd floor of a hotel. Something we found odd were the "escorts" that accompanied you in the elevator and to the bar. They wore strange robes and looked like something out of Star Wars which made for an awkward elevator ride but didn't bother us. You do need to note that there is a 1 drink minimum at Sky Bar-if you don't order a drink then you can't stay. The cheapest drink on the menu is $30 so it is definitely pricey. There are tables that line the perimeter of the bar and it is standing only. The only seating is a few couches in the middle near the dance floor. This place fills up fast so if you want to be able to see the amazing view, get there early! There's another bar a few floors higher but it is tiny and trying to get a place is nearly impossible. It also has the drink rule. The staff will come and stand by you until you place your order so there's no way around it. Overall, the atmosphere was great and the view can't be beat but be willing to get your wallet out!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank kdoug1120
Reviewed 23 May 2019

The view from the sky bar is great, however be aware that the prices for the area are VERY VERY expensive around £25/30 for a drink. At what price is the view from here worth it? - I would say that despite it being a place "to see" because of the Hang-over film, there are allot of better roof bars around which also charge allot less. The dress code for the bar is very strict with shoes / jeans and a shirt (see their site). The hotel itself before getting to the bar seems very run down and appears that it has had "its time".

3  Thank lewish725