Very large apartment, with 3 very good sized bedrooms. I also stayed in 2008 when this was the Fraser Suites. We were 7 friends sharing the suite and it was perfect for a weekend in BKK. The living room, dining room and kitchen was very large and in good condition. Many of the apartments are rented by long term / permanent residents so don't expect a 5 star hotel service. The pool is nice and the breakfast is perfectly fine. I loved this apartment but if you are expecting a large hotel chain this is not the place for you. Staff were attentive and if at times things were understaffed they made up for it with a helpful attitude and good suggestions. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter Urbana Langsuan’s elegant lobby, you are made welcome by our helpful staff, world class services, state-of-the-art facilities, luxurious accommodation, and the attention to every detail that makes Urbana Langsuan the perfect accommodation in central Bangkok for all discerning travelers. Whether you are in Bangkok on business or for pleasure, you and your family’s needs are fully taken care of at Urbana Langsuan. Situated near Sukhumvit Road, Urbana Langsuan offers luxurious accommodation in the center of Bangkok just minutes away from several malls, restaurants, and nightclubs. Lumpini Park and the nearest BTS (sky-train) station are just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Travelbag, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Urbana Langsuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Langsuan Bangkok
- Fraser Place Langsuan Hotel Bangkok