Yes it is the not the newest hotel in town in Bangkok but definitely not the baddest.
Location is good and at only few minutes of everything, quite also as a bit in back from the main road.
Service was in general good, smiling despite they are busy with a lot of arrivals and departures, especially bell services always willing to help you for everything.
Rooms are fine, clean and ok maintained.
There is a very good smell all around the hotel and it is quite rare in Bangkok and no one can complain about.
We will definitely stay again as it is a very good value.
Breakfast was a bit packed and a kind of messy but at the end we eat and served with attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter Urbana Langsuan’s elegant lobby, you are made welcome by our helpful staff, world class services, state-of-the-art facilities, luxurious accommodation, and the attention to every detail that makes Urbana Langsuan the perfect accommodation in central Bangkok for all discerning travelers. Whether you are in Bangkok on business or for pleasure, you and your family’s needs are fully taken care of at Urbana Langsuan. Situated near Sukhumvit Road, Urbana Langsuan offers luxurious accommodation in the center of Bangkok just minutes away from several malls, restaurants, and nightclubs. Lumpini Park and the nearest BTS (sky-train) station are just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travelbag, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Urbana Langsuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Langsuan Bangkok
- Fraser Place Langsuan Hotel Bangkok