I went to the Millennium several times now, because:
-The location is perfect, right on the river.
-The rooms have a great view over the city and the river. (no balcony at this hotel)
-The breakfast is exelent, great choice, you can sit inside and outside, the music on the terras is very relaxing.
-The swimmingpool is surprising, nice view!
What i miss:
-There is no coffee and tea making service in the rooms, which i think is poor for this hotel, almost all other 5 star hotels in Bangkok do have this.
-You have to pay for internet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning new ultra-contemporary hotel with absolute river views from every window. Boasting outdoor infinity pool, stand alone full service Spa and a dedicated Hilton Meetings floor. Eight restaurants and bars offer exquisite local and western cuisine and cocktails to suit every palate in indoor and outdoor settings. Complimentary shuttle boat to the heart of city runs until midnight and rennowned attractions such as Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are just a short boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Hilton Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hilton International Bangkok
- Hilton Bangkok
- Bangkok Hilton
- Millenium Hilton Bangkok