When my hubby and I were booking our trip to Thailand this past February we were overwhelmed with choices of hotels in all the cities. I had never been to Thailand before and I wanted to make sure that we stayed in fun, hip places while we were there. I asked everyone I knew who had been there for recommendations. My very cool, stylish aunt was in Bangkok the year before and she suggested we stay at the Millennium Hilton. She also said we should definitely get the breakfast package.
I obviously trust my aunts’ taste, so we booked our room there. We found a great deal on TripAdvisor.com (the room was under $160 including Breakfast! LOVE me some Thai prices!) My aunt could not have picked a more perfect place for us. It was so fabulous. I’ll admit the rooms were on the smaller size, but all the other amenities really made up for that! The pool overlooks the river and the rest of the city. The pictures barely do it justice. You really have to go there.
Okay, I’ve seen a few breakfast buffets in my day, (I’m not proud) but this one was the best ever; it was so much more than just any old buffet. EVERY single kind of food I’ve ever wanted was all in one room waiting to be eaten by me!
We also enjoyed a 13 course Thai dinner at one of the hotel’s restaurants. . There was dancing during the whole dinner and it was another phenomenal meal. Clearly, I ate a lot on my trip. Hehe
If you are planning a trip to Bangkok this is a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning new ultra-contemporary hotel with absolute river views from every guest room. Boasting outdoor infinity pool, stand alone full service Spa and a dedicated Hilton Meetings floor. Eight restaurants and bars offer exquisite local and western cuisine and cocktails to suit every palate in indoor and outdoor settings. Complimentary shuttle boat to the heart of city runs until midnight and rennowned attractions such as Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are just a short boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton EMEA, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Hilton Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hilton International Bangkok
- Hilton Bangkok
- Bangkok Hilton
- Millenium Hilton Bangkok