Stayed 2x in 2 week period in December.
This is what all Hiltons should be...luxurious, great service, excellent staff.
Convenient location to the Grand Palace
Hotel provides shuttle service via boat to the ferry terminal to go to various stops along the river.
Second time I stayed, I was greeted as a hilton honors guest (maybe this didn't happen on the first time because we arrived past midnight)
Second time we checked in, we were greet with nice cold towels.
View on the roof top bar is wonderful.
Staff is always there and helpful. I needed help to travel from Bangkok to Siem Reap and the concierge went above and beyond to help us figure this out.
We had the buffet breakfast and it was amazing. Truly an enjoyable experience.
Shuttle boat. It's suppose to come every 20 minutes, but it sometimes feels longer. They may consider getting additional shuttle service. I noticed other people complaining about this too.
I placed 2 long distance calls, totaling 12 minutes and was charged $71 for the calls. WTF! I'm planning on sending a formal complaint to the company. Hilton charged an arm and a leg for this especially since the price of international calls was not listed on the pamphlet next to the phone. Instead, it listed "varies" on international calls, so I had no idea were were being charged close to $6usd per minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning new ultra-contemporary hotel with absolute river views from every window. Boasting outdoor infinity pool, stand alone full service Spa and a dedicated Hilton Meetings floor. Eight restaurants and bars offer exquisite local and western cuisine and cocktails to suit every palate in indoor and outdoor settings. Complimentary shuttle boat to the heart of city runs until midnight and rennowned attractions such as Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are just a short boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your Millennium Hilton Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hilton International Bangkok
- Hilton Bangkok
- Bangkok Hilton
- Millenium Hilton Bangkok