I just came back from a week stay at the Hilton Millennium. This is a gorgeous hotel located right on the Chao Phraya River. The hotel offers free shuttles to the Sky Train and Chao Phraya River Express boats that will take you to anywhere in Bangkok.
Our rooms at the hotel was phenonmenal and I just can not ask for more. You'll not regret staying at this hotel, the lounge, and buffet breakfast at the hotel is to died for, not your typical just eggs, they have Japanese, French, Thai, Fruits, Salads and your egg station. It is the best way to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning new ultra-contemporary hotel with absolute river views from every window. Boasting outdoor infinity pool, stand alone full service Spa and a dedicated Hilton Meetings floor. Eight restaurants and bars offer exquisite local and western cuisine and cocktails to suit every palate in indoor and outdoor settings. Complimentary shuttle boat to the heart of city runs until midnight and rennowned attractions such as Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are just a short boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Millennium Hilton Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Hilton International Bangkok
- Hilton Bangkok
- Bangkok Hilton
- Millenium Hilton Bangkok