Recently had a week in Bangkok and booked in to the Pantip Suites. Was welcomed warmly on arrival and throughout and on request given one of the rooms up on the 18th floor with fantastic views of Bangkok. Every area of the apartment was huge making it good value for money. It was functionally decorated and furnished and very well maintained. Location wise it's a very short tuk tuk ride or about 10 mins walk for the nearest metro at Lumpini, so well served to get around. Has a great L-shaped pool which is great for those who want to do laps or just splash around. A well equipped gym, a shop (to get food to cook in your own kitchen in the apartment), a business centre and massage centre. We took breakfast each morning......be advised, breakfast finishes at 10am..... and there's one particular staff member we nicknamed the 'breakfast Nazi' who shows open annoyance to anyone entering the restaurant after 9.45am, but then to see this just became comical if you were there. Ate in the restaurant one night, and although there was a lack of atmosphere, the food was good and wasn't overpriced, so we enjoyed a lovely steak dinner.
The rooms are well serviced and cleaned to a high standard, the bed linen on the HUGE bed did have a hole or two, but was very clean and is offered to be changed daily at your request. Also the living area and the bedroom have independent air conditioning. A good touch.
The place could do with free wi-fi throughout as currently this is only available in reception and certain parts of the building. With this it would have received the excellent rating, but it's right up there on the border.
For me, much more than just a hotel room, and if you're there for a few nights or more you can actually relax in the living areas too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok