My fourth stay and despite swearing to experience other Bangkok hotels we invariably 'home' in to Pantip!
Yes, architecture is dated- and maybe thats why its so spacious -reminiscent of older homes - big bedrooms with ensuites, large living/dining areas to lounge around in, full kitchen with expansive views.Well furnished. We always stayed in the 2-bed apartments - they also have a guest bathroom, a luggage room, a big foyer. This time we got a refurbished apartment.
Their price is VERY reasonable.
Only discontent is with housekeeping - it needs to buckle up - with efficient cleaning, topping up of tea/coffee sachets, etc. On one of our earlier visits the dated electric kettle had an old tea bag in it sprouting fungus, this department sure needs re-training.
But i still love Pantip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Splitty, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok