Pluses: Huge suites,some fab views of skyline,wi-fi and lobby computer;breakfast buffet with garden seating,bakery,big pool,massage spa,Mali restaurant to right across the lane(soi); clothesline with separate tub & shower; bedside lighting controls,22 floors,3 elevators;sportsbar and atms to right,then left;main east-west Sathon blvd a block to left,easy walk to metro;near 3 embassies. Cons: Some moldy rooms NOT YET redone so you must switch before unpacking;lane has very narrow,uneven sidewalks; heavy rush hour lane traffic;small flashlite wise.Address in Thai for airport arrival taxi helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok