We stay here as part of a group tour. We arrived early and booked a room directly with the hotel. This room was newly remolded with wood floors and clean bath. After leaving the hotel for a week tour, we returned to the hotel for two nights with the group. The room this time was badly worn, with stained carpet and mold on the shower. The group left the hotel for a two week tour only to return again to rooms that were badly worn, carpet stained and moldy bathrooms. Changing the room only provided less mold. This hotel does have some good rooms, but very few. It needs to close and renovate! We would of left for another hotel if not for being on the group tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok