We stayed at the Pantip Court (Pantip Suites-same hotel). Twice in Feb as part of a OAT tour. The hotel has seen better days, but the rooms were clean and large. It is located near a subway stop and there are a couple of restaurants near-by that are quite good. The staff was friendly and they just put free Wi-Fi in all the rooms which worked well. Breakfast was typical for a tour hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok