Pantip Suites Sathorn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$113
US$89
US$268
US$241
Okura Hotels
All reviewspantip courtliving roomshaped poollarge suiteslumphini mrtlarge balconyone bedroom apartmentunderground stationserviced apartmentgrand suiteminute walkbit datedbreakfast buffetnice poolquiet locationhigh floorroom service is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have only been at this hotel for two days and another eleven days to go.
Being a frequent traveller and have travelled to Bangkok in excess of ten times, this hotel Suite is massive in size and has all the features of home including a full kitchen, dining room and lounge room.The bedroom is huge with extra large king size bed. the shower is over the bath and likewise the bathroom is large. The staff are extremely friendly and the room is cleaned to perfection.
If you are a shopper, the MBK shopping centre is only fifteen minutes away by taxi. Cost 70-100 baht.
This is the best hotel that I have stayed in with the last 12 years of travelling the world.
If travelling to Bangkok it is a must stay hotel.
Bob Alford
Australia

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent with city views floor to ceiling windows opening onto extra large balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Michiel B, Manager at Pantip Suites Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Robin A,

Thank you so very much for the lovely review.
We are very delighted that you are enjoying your stay with us. It has been our goal to ensure that your stay is a perfect 10.

Your comments are very much appreciated.

Again, our sincerest thanks.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Stay for one night at pantip suites is really the best experiences for me and my wife.. The room is really over big for us, at its nice ... There's separate living room and full set kitchen.. King size bed.. Big bath room.. And also best view of bangkok city.. Located at embassy and green area at Bangkok.. My complaint only on TV.. Still using old TV instead flat screen or LCD...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear fajar248,

Thank you for your kind and motivational words. We appreciate the effort at time you took to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Pantip Suites.

If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to contact us directly.
We would be pleased to welcome you back at Pantip Suites on a future occasion.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place misses being excellent because there are no decent reading lights anywhere but under the chandelier at the dining table, the AC can't be moderated (and is over cold), there's no hair dryer, and other little things I don't much care about like stains in the carpet, a burned out light bulb that hasn't been changed since we move in, and no sharp knifes in the "full" kitchen.

On the other hand for what we are paying we are getting excellent value. We are on the 15 floor and the elevators are the best I can remember anywhere. Most of the time there is one waiting with the door open at ground level, and there must be one stationed a few floors above us at all times as well, because when we punch the call button we have a car in seconds. The doors are on the aggressive side (so one needs to be nimble) and when they close, the car moves and travels fast.

We ended up here because the Overseas Adventure Travel tour we did (Four Ancient Kingdoms: terrific) put us up here, and since we were staying on and had seen the place, when I could book it on line for $50 a night I pounced on it for the additional week. The published rate is around $80, and would still be decent value if you like a lot of room to rattle around in. The bedroom alone is bigger than most hotel rooms I can recall, and the living/dining/kitchen area is maybe 12 by 7 meters. The bathroom is about the size of our entire room last time we stayed in London.

I'm still undecided about the location. For years I stayed in the Nana district on Sukhumvit, so I'm somewhat oriented from there, but certainly taxis find this place easily and in a city this vast nearly every location has its good and bad aspects.

Like nearly everywhere in Thailand, the staff knock themselves out to be helpful.

If I could get in here at this price again, I'm sure I'd return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SkykomishBob
Michiel B, Manager at Pantip Suites Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear SkykomishBob,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your beautiful comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to our property.

We are delighted to know that you had such a pleasurable stay and enjoyed our facilities and the services provided by our team.We really appreciate your feedback and will be passing on your positive comments to all of our associates.

It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to contact us anytime.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great location close to malls, supermarkets, monuments... The rooms are really big and comfy. It was fully equiped and we were surprised of how big was our room. But the most wonderful thing was the staff. They made our stay an authentic five stars experience. I'll be back any time I will go back to Bangkhok.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear mariajigo,

Thank you for your generous comments regarding you recent stay at Pantip Suites Sathorn.
It is definitely a great pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share your comments with the team. We strive to continuously provide exceptional services and I am sure that your feedback will be an encouragement to all of us here.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed 1 nighth in this hotel in delux room on 11th floor. Huge living room with balcony and city view, and a huge bedroom as well. Full kitchen. Room was not in perfect shape, TV's old type no flatscreens here..
But wery friendly staff and price is really ok at 58USD incl. breakfast buffet.
Will go again if I have to stay in that part of Bangkok.

Room Tip: Ask for high floors, City view and less street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo