Hi All! I am Dave who stayed in room 505 & 615 from 19th ~ 25th March.
To all who is seeking for a excellent hotel for a getaway, look no further. Centre Point Pratunam Hotel have it all, the hotel are facilitated with gym, swimming pool etc... and the rooms are equipped with safe deposit box, refrigerator, water heater, hair dryer, internet connection etc... all that is needed to make you feel right at home, further more the location allows you to access different tourist attraction with ease.
The best feature of this hotel is their service which prioritize customer above anything else.
During our stay in Bangkok, we got adventurous and visited places recommended by the "seemingly" friendly taxi driver. There was this driver named Narin he was always full of smile, he recommended us a tour package to the safari and the marine park and quoted us a package price. On the day of our Safari tour, we spoke to the hotel taxi service lady Miss Nena, Miss Nena recommended us to take up the tour package from the booth call impressive as the rate is much lower than what the taxi driver (Narin) is charging us.
As a tourist we would definitely take up the better offer but that is when the trouble began, the taxi driver (Narin) was furious when he heard that we have been recommended the package at a lower rate. He confronted Miss Nena with eyes red with anger, they were speaking in thai so I couldn't really understand what they say, but Miss Nena maintained her composure and spoke to the taxi driver (Narin) in a calm and gentle tone. It was later when Narin left that she told us, we as a customer have the right to chose and that the hotel prioritize the safety and well-being of the customer above all.
It was later that I heard that the taxi driver (Narin) belongs to a taxi mafia group,
Miss Nena have saved us from being conned by the taxi driver despite the possible danger of offending him and I wholeheartedly thank her for that.
From a first hand experience:
For anyone who wishes to patronize Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, I would seriously advice you to contact MIss Nena for booking of taxi to prevent being overcharged and conned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is conveniently situated on Petchburi Road right across from Platinum Fashion Mall and Pantip IT Plaza. The Hotel is only a matter of 10 minutes from Phaya Thai Rail Link Station providing guests easy access to various nearby shopping areas including Siam Paragon, MBK, Central World Plaza, and Siam Square. Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is a mere 300 metres to Pratunam Wholesale Market and as much as 24 kms from Suvarnabhumi Airport. A wide variety of restaurants are available within walking distance. Guests can work out at the fully-equipped fitness center. In-room internet services are also available. Plenty other facilities such as meeting rooms, salt swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, reading room, entertainment room and children playground accomplish your living at Centre Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centre Point Pratunam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Bangkok