1,510 results
All reviewsplatinum mallchrysanthemum teadeluxe family roomsalt water poolsmall kitchenettemini kitchenmicrowave ovencentral worldbig roommassage shopswithin walking distanceconnecting roomsstreet foodoverhead bridgeshopping areathe main roadgreat location for shopping
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Since 1st till 4th of May,2014, i been to bangkok and stayed at centrepoint hotel.
due to communication problem, therefore i met a front counter service lady named as Miss Nena whom given me a perfect service. Although she is a local lady but she can speak fluent english and mandarin. amazingly she even can speak my mother tongue language - Teochew.
Those whom from Singapore, Taiwan, china , Malaysia...etc whom speak Teochew,
if you guys have a communication problem and need translator, should stay at centrepoint nearby petchburi 15. A helpful lady (Ms Nena) will be there for your needs. For other overseas travellers, do not worry, she is speaking excellent english..........
most important whenever we travel , we need a good driver, she will arrange a transport with a good rate, and safe journey.
have a wonderful and joyful day at bangkok.

elaine chang - Room no 1601 since 1-4th May2014

Room Tip: room 1601 & 1602. a connecting room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear elaineChang,

I cannot thank you enough for the very kind words you took the time to write following your recent stay at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel.

I'm so glad that you found Miss Nena was in providing you with highest standard of service and helping to communicate in order to decrease the language barrier and she provided you a good arrangement of transport as well. I will be sharing your kind comments with her service and I know how please she will be to hear that her efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

We very much look forward to your return visit and the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

was quite impressed with the security. lobby was quite nice with drinks available for the guests to chill. the room was big but quite run down especially the balcony. staff doesnt really understand english. when i called to ask for a change of room (i was travelling alone, and they gave me a room with connecting room), the connecting room could not be locked at all. Extremely dangerous for me. Moreover the balcony could be easily climb over by the neighbour.
After i managed to get a thai friend to speak to them, they changed the room to a corner unit which was much better. the bathtub had algae though, quite gross.
pool was shallow and small but sufficient. gym was small but compact.
will stay there again during my next trip, and hopefully it will be better.
Taxi by the conceirge was crazily expensive. they quoted me 250 baht to siam square. i walked out and flagged a cab by meter and it only cost 50 baht!!!!

Room Tip: corner unit
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank flytheskies87
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Amebelle,

We take your comment very seriously and highly appreciate the feedback to have provided.

We have noted your comments about the connecting room could not be locked and staff did not understand English properly and wish to apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort caused you. We have drawn the attention of our head departments concerned who will in turn ensure that the discrepancies will not recur and will ensure that our staffs continue to receive the necessary guidance to improve their English as much as possible.

Please be assured that your next trip will much more enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Was pleased with their service ! Staffs were friendly and helpful ! Got a free upgrade upon arrival maybe I because the staffs knows that I was too sleep deprived and all I want is to just fall on the bed and sleep. The air condition was superb which made me fall asleep easily ! We were served with fruits upon arrival to our hotel back from our trip on the second night ! The location of the hotel is awesome. It is situated near shopping malls and eateries which was very convenient. As I have a bad migraine during the trip, thank goodness the pharmacy was 1 min walk away from the hotel that I could grab some painkillers. Also, the taxi service provided by the hotel and Neena was great, she was so helpful and ensured our safety when we booked a cab on out last day to the airport. Some improvements can be to have a mini bar in each room ? Also, would like to ask if wishing detergent for utensils was available in each room as I couldn't find them to wash the plates. Overall, it was great ! Had book my second stay there for this coming month.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear JessieGAJ,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments your heartfelt words and special mention of Miss Nena our taxi service has already shared with her.

I'm so glad that our hotel met your expectation in term of service and quality standard including the hotel location; this is one of our strong features. Receiving such feedback from guests like yourself inspire us to continually improve our service delivery. Please be assured that your kind suggestion will address to our management meeting to consider that you mentioned.

Once again, thank you for your next booking. We look forward to your 2 nd stay.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed at Centre Point Pratunam April 2014. Booked 2 rooms - Twin Room & Deluxe Executive Room. We had a free upgrade from Twin Room to Deluxe Executive Room. The rooms are big, spacious and well maintained with good noise insulation. There are 2 big double beds and is well equipped kitchenette, a lot of cupboard space, full size fridge, sink for dishes. The bathroom is big with bath tub and the shower foam is nice with lemongrass smell. Staff were very friendly. The hotel is good and the location is perfect for shopping. It is located right across Pantip Plaza (IT Mall). Just right outside the main hotel entrance is a whole stretch of massage parlors for you to choose. Just right outside the hotel side entrance is a 7 Eleven and a pharmacy where you can get the oils and medicine from. The main street is very crowded with lots of stalls selling a variety of stuffs and foods. Platinum Fashion Mall & City Complex is less than 10 mins walk. Central Shopping Mall & Big C Supermarket is less than 20 mins walk. We are all very satisfied with this hotel and would definitely be back to this hotel again. Last but not least, it is great value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanne K

Dear Joanne K,

The rest of team are all delighted to learn that you appreciated the upgrade and special attention and thank you so much for taking time to leave your praising feedback .

It is alway delightful to receive such kind comments as yours; we're pride themselves in endeavoring immaculate to exceed our guest's expectation of service which you already found satisfying and make sure we will continue our good efforts to maintain of customer service and make you have a good time during stay with us. Our central location is ideal for those who are visiting on business as well as for those who are explore Bangkok for leisure.

We are truly happy to hear that you will definitely be back to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you with our undivided attention.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

More than anything I love the hotel location. Its on Petchaburi and right opposite Pantip Plaza (IT mall), Pratunam Mall and number of street shops be it for fruits, food, clothes etc. I bought number of T-shirts from the streets nearby. My father was upset coz me and mom were just outside for a while and came back with a number of paper bags and packets full of clothes and accessories. So ladies this is your place. Theres 7/11 right downstairs too, there are salons and lots of message parlours.
About the hotel, I am completely satisfied. Lovely entrance with outside seating arrangement and inside. There is also a coffe anf tea flask in the lobby at all times and if not then there is chilled water. The rooms are awesome. The view is to die for. When in the balcony you will know how well located the hotel is. You can see Siam Paragon and also the Central Mall near by. The morning buffet gives you lot of option. The room also has a mini kitchen with microwave and necessary utensils. Lovely room and lovely bathroom.
What impressed me more is that they havr a main entrance to the hotel and also the guests get a pass card to go through the small hallway that will leave you to the main street, in the heart of the petchaburi road. The main entrance and the main road is a little inside so this hallway will spare you from the 10-15mins walk. Loved this place. Gonna be my permanant hotel whenever we visit Bangkok from now on.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank P B

Dear P B,

We are all delighted to read your brilliant review and thank you so much for that.

I was very pleased to read your impression of our hotel and to see how much you enjoyed the atmosphere, amenity and service provided. Our guests have always found the hotel strategically located&we're glad you did too. Recognition is very important to us, we will try every way to maintain a friendly and efficient which will provide you a total comfort during your stay with us.

I'm even more delighted to hear that you love our hotel and gonna be your permanent hotel when traveling to this magnificent city Bangkok.