1,530 results
All reviews platinum mall chrysanthemum tea deluxe family room salt water pool small kitchenette mini kitchen microwave oven big room central world massage shops connecting rooms within walking distance street food shopping area the main road great location for shopping foot massage
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly hotel staffs. Good service from them. Once in hotel feel serene escaping from the bustle of city. Very good location.Malls, market food and BTS train station accessible.Good massage parlors just across the street.One of my favourite hotels to stay in Bangkok

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Fiddy T,

What a joy to read your positive feedback. Thank you so much for that.

We are extremely pleased to be "one of your favorite hotels to stay in Bangkok" we always try our hardest to meet our guest's expectations and we were so glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our service that you with. I will pass on your feedback to my great team here.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Centre Point Pratunam Hotel in the not too distant future.

Apicha Suksamosorm

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Awesome hotel with everything I need. I am glad that I have booked this hotel rather than the usual one as I plan to do some shopping during this trip. Day 3 at this hotel and nothing to disappoint me to date. Staff are helpful, I requested for a high floor upon check in last Saturday and the front desk staff gladly allocated a nice room overlooking BKK skyline on the 27 floor to me. i will definitely book this hotel for my upcoming trip here.

Pros:
Big room with balcony,
AC is perfect,
Big bathtub with good water pressure,
Aromatic shower gel, shampoo and body lotion,
Duvet,
Great location,

Cons:
Internet connection is a bit poor

Tips:
1 min walk from main entrance: at least 4 massage salons;
Convenience store: next to side entrance;
McDonald; 3 mins walk from the side entrance, exit walk towards your left,
Pantip plaza (IT mall), platinum mall (clothing), A&W and KFC: opposite side entrance
Pratunam market: 3 mins walk. Exit side entrance, walk towards your left, then go into one of the side street.
For those who wish to make offering to the monk, take the side exit, walk towards your left (6am -730am) they will walk along this street in the morning. Food or cash.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank LonelyTunes

Dear Lonely Tunes,

I thank you very much for this glowing feedback. It is a joy for all of us at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel.

We genuinely look after our guests. We aim to have them feel " have a good time" during stay with us. I am glad to hear that we have achieved our goal. Kindly be informed thar our Wi-Fi installation plan will be finished the end of this month. The Internet connection and quality Wi-Fi signal will much better in the near future.

We're even more delighted to note that you will definitely book our hotel for your upcoming trip. We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Since 1st till 4th of May,2014, i been to bangkok and stayed at centrepoint hotel.
due to communication problem, therefore i met a front counter service lady named as Miss Nena whom given me a perfect service. Although she is a local lady but she can speak fluent english and mandarin. amazingly she even can speak my mother tongue language - Teochew.
Those whom from Singapore, Taiwan, china , Malaysia...etc whom speak Teochew,
if you guys have a communication problem and need translator, should stay at centrepoint nearby petchburi 15. A helpful lady (Ms Nena) will be there for your needs. For other overseas travellers, do not worry, she is speaking excellent english..........
most important whenever we travel , we need a good driver, she will arrange a transport with a good rate, and safe journey.
have a wonderful and joyful day at bangkok.

elaine chang - Room no 1601 since 1-4th May2014

Room Tip: room 1601 & 1602. a connecting room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear elaineChang,

I cannot thank you enough for the very kind words you took the time to write following your recent stay at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel.

I'm so glad that you found Miss Nena was in providing you with highest standard of service and helping to communicate in order to decrease the language barrier and she provided you a good arrangement of transport as well. I will be sharing your kind comments with her service and I know how please she will be to hear that her efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

We very much look forward to your return visit and the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

was quite impressed with the security. lobby was quite nice with drinks available for the guests to chill. the room was big but quite run down especially the balcony. staff doesnt really understand english. when i called to ask for a change of room (i was travelling alone, and they gave me a room with connecting room), the connecting room could not be locked at all. Extremely dangerous for me. Moreover the balcony could be easily climb over by the neighbour.
After i managed to get a thai friend to speak to them, they changed the room to a corner unit which was much better. the bathtub had algae though, quite gross.
pool was shallow and small but sufficient. gym was small but compact.
will stay there again during my next trip, and hopefully it will be better.
Taxi by the conceirge was crazily expensive. they quoted me 250 baht to siam square. i walked out and flagged a cab by meter and it only cost 50 baht!!!!

Room Tip: corner unit
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank flytheskies87
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Amebelle,

We take your comment very seriously and highly appreciate the feedback to have provided.

We have noted your comments about the connecting room could not be locked and staff did not understand English properly and wish to apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort caused you. We have drawn the attention of our head departments concerned who will in turn ensure that the discrepancies will not recur and will ensure that our staffs continue to receive the necessary guidance to improve their English as much as possible.

Please be assured that your next trip will much more enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Was pleased with their service ! Staffs were friendly and helpful ! Got a free upgrade upon arrival maybe I because the staffs knows that I was too sleep deprived and all I want is to just fall on the bed and sleep. The air condition was superb which made me fall asleep easily ! We were served with fruits upon arrival to our hotel back from our trip on the second night ! The location of the hotel is awesome. It is situated near shopping malls and eateries which was very convenient. As I have a bad migraine during the trip, thank goodness the pharmacy was 1 min walk away from the hotel that I could grab some painkillers. Also, the taxi service provided by the hotel and Neena was great, she was so helpful and ensured our safety when we booked a cab on out last day to the airport. Some improvements can be to have a mini bar in each room ? Also, would like to ask if wishing detergent for utensils was available in each room as I couldn't find them to wash the plates. Overall, it was great ! Had book my second stay there for this coming month.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear JessieGAJ,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments your heartfelt words and special mention of Miss Nena our taxi service has already shared with her.

I'm so glad that our hotel met your expectation in term of service and quality standard including the hotel location; this is one of our strong features. Receiving such feedback from guests like yourself inspire us to continually improve our service delivery. Please be assured that your kind suggestion will address to our management meeting to consider that you mentioned.

Once again, thank you for your next booking. We look forward to your 2 nd stay.