Stayed here two nights. I checked it out first and spoke to Kitty at the reception who showed me around. I have stayed in up to 20 different hotels in Bangkok and this is by far the best value for money hotel. The basic room Kitty showed me was ideal but he kindly upgraded us. The room was HUGE, with kitchen area, microwave and stove top plus large fridge. Bed was really comfortable with SOFT pillows which seem hard to find in some hotels. TV had a DVD for watching your movies after a long day shopping. Balcony for seeing amazing night views. Book a room facing the pool.
Super breakfast buffet at so little included cost ($12 Aus for two per day). Kitty bent over backwards to make our short stay great. The gymn has every piece of equipment under the sun, and the pool was ample size. Even had a sauna. They even have drinks in the lounge area whilst waiting for your pickup. Good side entrance to Phetchaburi rd.
Staff were superb and rushed up to help us when we had a problem. We were able to leave stuff in their lock up which we will be picking up when we return in 3 months. Great area for shopping close to BTS (10 min. walk) and IT and fashion malls, and markets. Lots of choice of food halls for cheap eating. Esp. The C Supermarket where you can buy all manner of things. I can't rate this hotel highly enough and won't bother browsing for hotels in future as I will definitely come back here. cannot fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is conveniently situated on Petchburi Road right across from Platinum Fashion Mall and Pantip IT Plaza. The Hotel is only a matter of 10 minutes from Phaya Thai Rail Link Station providing guests easy access to various nearby shopping areas including Siam Paragon, MBK, Central World Plaza, and Siam Square. Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is a mere 300 metres to Pratunam Wholesale Market and as much as 24 kms from Suvarnabhumi Airport. A wide variety of restaurants are available within walking distance. Guests can work out at the fully-equipped fitness center. In-room internet services are also available. Plenty other facilities such as meeting rooms, salt swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, reading room, entertainment room and children playground accomplish your living at Centre Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Centre Point Pratunam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Bangkok