“Friendly helpful staff”

Centre Point Pratunam Hotel
Ranked #150 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Had a brilliant last 2days before leaving thailand. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially Nany the door man a really lovely guy! Made you feel very welcome and we would defiantly recommended this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear daniella0206,

Receiving such brilliant feedback from our valued guest like you inspires us to continually improve our service delivery and always a good time. I'm so pleased to note that you had a brilliant stayed with us. I thank you for specifically mentioning Nany who was the one made you feel very welcome. I shall ensure that your kind praise is passed on to him and that his service is duly recognized.

As we rely on word of mouth referral, your kind offer to recommend us is very much appreciated. We definitely look forward to welcoming you with our warm hospitality.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stay at room 2901 and found a big cockroach. Call reception and ask for insecticide. Staff drop without helping me. Call reception and no apologies.

Thank you so much for your friendly and warm hospitality. Stay in this hotel for 10 years. Service getting worst.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank rossari
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear rossari,

While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standard of customer satisfaction, regrettably on this occasion, we have fallen short of our service objective. This is not our usual Centre Point standard and please accepts our profound apology for you experienced the lack of engagement from our team.

After investigation and found that there was a miss communication between Housekeeping and Reception and I am sorry for that. As you are our important guest and always supporting us. I certainly will not let you feel disappointed and please be assure that we take all our guests comments very seriously and we will take any necessary action to ensure that the discrepancies will not recur and ensure any appropriate retaining take place.

I do hope that at some stage in the future we look forward to restoring your faith at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, for what I am sure would be a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My family and I went to Bangkok twice and both time , we stayed with Centre Point Pratunam Hotel. They provide tip top service and accommodation. Hotel's staff are friendly , kind , helpful. They make you feel at home while staying there. Being in that hotel is such great comfort.
Especially Nina , the Taxi Service lady. She's the friendliest of them all and can speak many different kind of language. Especially when she heard about us getting caught in a big rain not far from the hotel , she sent a taxi to pick us up. It's a joy to meet and interact with her.
The room that Centre Point Pratunam Hotel has is huge and comfortable. With a small kitchen counter , wide walking area in the room. My parents , sisters and I stayed on the 11th floor while my grandparents stayed on the 25th floor.

To see clearer elaboration of the hotel , go to http://ext-wanderlust.blogspot.sg/2014/07/bangkok-trip-day-1.html , alternatively , you can watch my video on youtube , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fffabfQheQs , to see how the hotel lobby area is like.

Room Tip: Deluxe Executive and Superior Room is fantastic.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KristineBelle
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear KristineBelle,

Such inspiring remark, that's what we do strive for, to make sure our guests stay as comfortable as possible and always have a good time while staying with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impression after your recent stay.

Our staffs are naturally helpful and friendly and I 'm so glad you thought so too. Especially, your kind comment regarding Ms.Nena being equally professional arrangement and friendly is most appreciated. I shall ensure that your kind praise is passed on to her. It is also a very good to know that you felt the location was ideal for your needs and you found our room was huge and comfortable. We always try our best to make up for any inconvenience we may have caused and we're happy you appreciated that.

I do hope that we will indeed have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Resident manager

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I got a reasonable price in pratunam area from internet . That awesome ! . I had a very good impression the first time I arrived at the hotel because this location is great . i can walk from hotel to fasion mall in 5 minutes

Room Tip: FInd a flash deal
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank joejo1391
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear joejo1391,

Indeed one of our assets is our central location, our hotel is right in the busting district, Pratunam is a gateway of city life providing everything Bangkok has to offer. It is also nice to know our price meet your expectation.

Good recognition is very important to us and I am even more pleased to note that you very much impressed our hotel and thank you so much for your lovely review. We'd certainly love to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed for one night and had an early check in (0800) that I had to pay 1000 THB extra for though I was upgraded to a "nicer" room with balcony on 15th floor.
OK bed, noisy AC and slow wifi.
Since I got a food poisoning during the day (eating Japanese) I was unable to try out breakfast the following morning. However I had ample opportunity to closely examine the standard of the bathroom cleaning particularly that visible from a low angle close to the throne which was excellent.
The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the main shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MarieMalmo
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear MarieMalmo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your praising feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

It was indeed our pleasure to know that you found our standard of bathroom cleaning was meet your satisfactory and you seemed appreciate the room upgraded despite the one or two inconveniences that you mentioned and I wish to apologize for that.

I do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel through internet and got reasonable price in pratunam area. It was +/- THB 1900 (exclude VAT). I had a very good impression the first time I arrived at the hotel. Later I found out that this hotel just across the platinum fashion mall (wholesale market) and just a few steps from pratunam city complex (another wholesale market). It's very convenient.

When I walked into the room, I was soooo happy. Because the room was spacious and have a sink, microwave, sofa bed. Just like an apartment.

The breakfast was good but lack of variety. I really like to coconut yoghurt.
Later I found out that this hotel provides free ice water, chrysanthemum tea, and hot coffee in the lobby.

Ms. Nena, the one that everyone talking about in this page, is truly a good staff. She can speak english fluently with a good pronounciation. She knows how to cater our needs without overcharge it.

Only a few downside with this hotel. The water heater seems doesn't work properly as it's difficult to get the right temperature. Whether it's too hot or too cold. Nothing in between. Also, the washing sink in the toilet took a while before the water goes down.

One more thing, a tips for fellow traveller, try to go on night to palladium (just a few minutes walk from centre point). Outside the palladium, there was a small market with cheaper price than platinum.

I will definitely go back to this hotel if I travel to Bangkok.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank v_lee_a

Dear V_lee_a,

I was so delighted to note that you got reasonable price and found the team professional in providing you with a very good impression.

I was even happier that you were so happy with our room and amenities provided, and that our hotel location was convenient for your stay. However, I was sorry for the water heater did not work properly and problem with washing sink that caused you inconvenience including the variety of breakfast. Please be assured that I have addressed these issues with our chief engineer and restaurant manager and they are currently looking into these matters further,and thank you for you compliment to Ms.Nena. I shall ensure that your kind comment is passed on to her.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing us for your next stay. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for 5 nights,it was very good.But we have a big complaint.We paid for the room and were also charged 3000baht if there was any damage to the room.Hard for a 65 yo invalid and his 60 yo wife to cause any damage.Our 3000 baht deposit has not been credited to our MasterCard although we have been told several times it would be.We have visited Thailand 3 times in the last year and have been coming here for many years.Never had a problem with any hotel before in Thailand.Hotel is good but keep an eye on your account.For this reason we would never stay at the hotel again

Room Tip: Insist on getting the deposit they charge against damages credited to your card before you leave oth...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank mickjn2014

Dear mickjin2014,

We are extremely dismayed to learn that you left feeling some of the service and standard concerning the security deposit provided by our team were less than satisfactory, please do allow me to take this opportunity to offer my greatly apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please be assured that I will certainly bring your constructive feedback to our management meeting and it would be considered and rectify this matter further and thank you so much for highlighting the point of improvement to us.

Our team is here to ensure that all of our guests stay is as comfortable and memorable as possible and in no way there be any intentions to make any of our guests feel uncomfortable.

We view all our guests as special and valuable and we do hope that you will gives us a second chance to welcoming you back at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel.