Centre Point Pratunam Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$113
US$268
US$241
Okura Hotels
1,454 results
All reviewsplatinum mallchrysanthemum teadeluxe family roomsalt water poolmini kitchensmall kitchenettemicrowave ovencentral worldmassage shopswithin walking distancebig roomconnecting roomsstreet foodoverhead bridgethe main roadgreat location for shoppingfoot massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

What a great spot for shopping in Bangkok right in the heart of Pratuman, opposite Pantip Plaza
we spent 5 nights on the end of our trip for that last minute shopping. Our room was spacious with a kitchen though there was no mircowave you can request one, we ate out so we did not need one Each morning they provide a lovely Buffett breakfast plus two bottles of water a day, there is a kettle in the room with tea,coffee and in the lobby you can get cold water or tea and coffee a nice touch. The beds were firm but ok with two pillows each, nice block out curtains the air-con was cool and very quiet also the room was spotless the girls do a great job cleaning everyday.
We were made to feel very welcome we will be staying again next year. Just outside the side door there is a 711 and a family mart supermarket and lots of restaurants and a night market within walking distance near Indra square, the bus stop is outside this door though we caught taxis around to Big C

Room Tip: All rooms facing the pool
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bonesi
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear bonesi,

It is a great pleasure to learn that you had a good time stayed with us. Thank you very much to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased that you found the hotel to be convenient and comfortable base for shopping in Bangkok and we could meet your expectation especially regarding the room and amenities provided including the ABF and our staff had done a great job. And above all you were made to feel welcome which we pride ourselves on the little touches of Thai we provide to our guests.

We're even more delighted to hear that you will be staying here again. We very much look forward to your return visit to Centre Point Pratunam Hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Our stay at Centre Point Pratunam was great. They have friendly staff. I forgot her name but she helped me even though it was difficult for her to explain in English but she tried with smile. They have spacious room minus the stove and microwave. Before, I read the review about this hotel, it stated that they provide stove and microwave. When check in, the girl at the receptionist asked whether I wanted for the city view or the back side of the hotel. I asked for the city view, when I entered the room, it was the back side. I phoned the receptionist but she told me that the city view was full booked. I insisted for the city view that she promised me before. And I was moved. Moved on the same floor but still not at the view that I wanted. Why bother to ask then at the first place?
Despite of the problem. I like this hotel. The location and the room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Suandi D,

I am so thrilled to note that we were able to meet your expectation in term of your pleasant stay, location and you found our staff was friendly too. I would like to thank you for highlighting the area of improvement to us. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by our receptionist and be assured that they continue to receive the necessary guidance and any appropriate retaining takes place to avoid any recurrence.

I do hope that we will indeed have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Centre Point Pratunam Hotel in the near future,for another stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a nice stay at this lovely spacious hotel.The hotel room was equipped with a fridge,microwave,kitchen pantry with utensils,sitting room with table and chairs,small kitchen table you name it to make you feel at home.Staff very friendly and helpful anytime you ask for directions to shopping malls,restaurants etc especially the lady duty manager and Dany the doorman.The hotel is close to the shopping malls and BTS skytrain station making it a convenient place to stay in Bangkok

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ernest M

Dear Emest M,

It is lovely to know that you found our room comfortable, you felt at home and the location was ideal for your needs. Moreover, I am proud to read that our staff was very friendly anytime especially our duty manager and Dany, they are indeed great asset in our team and I am sure they will be filled of joy when I share your review with them.

We very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back to your home away from home on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Room is spacious with two queen-sized beds. Salt water pool is small but I am not sure the attached jacuzzi pool is working. Complimentary coffee, tea and cold drinks bar is at the lobby. Platinum Fashion Mall and Pratunam market are just a stone away but not BTS. If you like massage, the whole stretch of about 5 massage shops is just outside the main hotel entrance. Overall, pretty good location for serious shopping around market and wholesale places.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Louisa R
apicha s, Resident Manager at Centre Point Pratunam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Louisa R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience whilst you stayed with us recently.

I'm glad that you found our room was spacious, being located in an ideal area to explore Bangkok. I'm happy that you enjoy these particular aspects of our hotel. And kindly note that the control switch of Jacuzzi is in the control room, please inform our Health Club staff before using, we're very pleased to provide it for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you soon as well as your friends.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Had a brilliant last 2days before leaving thailand. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially Nany the door man a really lovely guy! Made you feel very welcome and we would defiantly recommended this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear daniella0206,

Receiving such brilliant feedback from our valued guest like you inspires us to continually improve our service delivery and always a good time. I'm so pleased to note that you had a brilliant stayed with us. I thank you for specifically mentioning Nany who was the one made you feel very welcome. I shall ensure that your kind praise is passed on to him and that his service is duly recognized.

As we rely on word of mouth referral, your kind offer to recommend us is very much appreciated. We definitely look forward to welcoming you with our warm hospitality.