We stayed at the Centre Point Pratunam Hotel during our last visit to Bangkok just last week.
The location is superb and yes the staff is friendly and helpful.
The room was exceptionally big and spacious. My kids had a great time running in the room, a rarity when you are in a hotel room. There was even a microwave oven and a refrigerator. Bed was comfy and so were the pillows.
When I decided to go shopping and needed to set my bearings right when leaving the hotel, the concierge guide me without me asking and even lead me to the side entrance to help me find my way out to the main road. Nice and helpful gesture.
Buffett breakfast was not bad but it will be better if variety can improve more as really got slightly sick of the food on the 3rd day.
The only problem was on the Final night. Upon coming back at night to the room, we were shocked when we open the door and the room had a terrible smoke smell. We suspect it was from the connecting room next door.The smell was overpowering indeed. Housekeeping came and spray air fresher but it was only a temporary relief.
We asked Housekeeping why is next room smoking on a non smoking floor. He told us this is a smoking floor. We told him we since day 1 emphasis we wanted a non smoking room. He asked us to check with reception.
Credit to the hotel, Reception called us and offered us a new room but as it was our last night and we needed to pack we rejected their offer. The smell persisted and I seriously had a bad night on the final day.
Other than the smoke incident, we had an enjoyable stay at this hotel. I hope the hotel will pay more attention to customers request when reservation is done for a stay as it may ruin a perfectly good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is conveniently situated on Petchburi Road right across from Platinum Fashion Mall and Pantip IT Plaza. The Hotel is only a matter of 10 minutes from Phaya Thai Rail Link Station providing guests easy access to various nearby shopping areas including Siam Paragon, MBK, Central World Plaza, and Siam Square. Centre Point Hotel Pratunam is a mere 300 metres to Pratunam Wholesale Market and as much as 24 kms from Suvarnabhumi Airport. A wide variety of restaurants are available within walking distance. Guests can work out at the fully-equipped fitness center. In-room internet services are also available. Plenty other facilities such as meeting rooms, salt swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, reading room, entertainment room and children playground accomplish your living at Centre Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Centre Point Pratunam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Hotel Bangkok
- Centre Point Petchburi 15 Bangkok