“CONVENIENT TO HOTEL”

Cuisines: Thai, International
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The food was okay. The service was so-so. The best thing is its' location to the hotel we were staying in. I would not go out of my way to eat there.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I,ve had reasonable breakfasts there so I decided to try a dinner meal.The Caesar salad was limp iceberg lettuce not cos and the cheese was not parmesan.It had mayonnaise and the bacon was old looking.Pasta was overcooked or precooked and heated up,all in all extremely disappointed.The place was empty prehaps a sign?

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Was staying nearby on a working trip. There are many places on soi 22 to eat but I chose to come back to one of my favourites. The parrot is always consistent with good cold beer and piping hot tatsy food at all times of the day. Draught beer is always 75 baht for Heineken according to the outside sign. Singha came at the same price. Delicious as ever. Has me returning wether i am in bkk for work or holidays.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The restaurant is very convenient because it is connected to the hotel. The free breakfast is absolutely delicious... eggs and bacon cooked to perfection. Delicious ice coffee. I will eat there again when I return to Admiral Suites.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Attached to Admiral Suites it offers a wide range of International and Thai food with a wide range of drinks all at reasonable prices.