US$154
US$115
US$179
US$172
2,302 results
All reviewsdepartment storewashing machinethe riverrobinson storetops supermarketsaphan taksin bts stationfull kitchenferry piergrand suiteshopping centrestate towerstreet foodhuge roomchao phrayasmall kitchenkitchen areaa river view room
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The hotel is a modern high rise and makes a very good first impression. The location is excellent and within walking distance from the Skytrain and the Chao Phraya river where a ferry can be taken to the various places of interest. We were delighted to be upgraded to a real nice appartment with a maximum of comfort. The river view from our window was spectacular. The breakfast was abundant but we would like to have seen some more food for Western tastes. Having written this positive part, we were less impressed with the level of service from the front desk. Apart from poor knowledge of the English language by some of the clerks, the young lady at reception completely messed up the information about opening times of the main attractions like, for example, the Grand Palace. When we asked a clerk if he could recommend 2 or 3 restaurants within walking distance, he said to have no idea. Later we found in our room a list of restaurants, so the clerk had indeed no idea that such a list existed. Reception also failed to inform us that a package for us had been delivered. (We had to ask). The amenities could not be faulted but the service level left to be desired.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Tanasit T, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear GerardPost,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I apologize that my team were lacking of an important information. I will brief my team to be more careful about the information providing to our guests.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

The Staff was excellent, service was good, excellent location, near to bts and pier. I Was checked in immediately and so were my nephews who arrived after two in the morning. Check out was smooth. It has immediate access to the new Robinsons store and a supermarket. Enjoyed staying there. And they honored the adjoining rooms request.

Room Tip: Can't rightly say.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Fairoez C,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I will pass your comment to all departments to encourage their duties.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I arrived in Bangkok after 24 hours of flights/transit. I had a reservation for a "deluxe" room which according to their website meant a room with a river view. At check-in, I was told my room was a "standard" city view room even though my printed reservation stated otherwise. I was too tired to argue so I took it. The room is quite large (apparently this was an apartment building turned into a hotel since rooms have fully functional kitchens/washer/dryer). Breakfast was not included in my rate but there are tons of places nearby on Silom Road (including one just a few blocks away) that offered an American breakfast for less than $10 US.

The following morning, I spoke with the front desk manager about my room situation and he confirmed the reservations department made a mistake. To apologize, he upgraded me for the remainder of my stay to a suite overlooking the river and gave me a free breakfast for one person to use during my stay, which was nice. However, the original front desk clerk who checked me in was not happy with this and made it very clear of his resentment every time I approached them with a question or requesting help. He made me feel quite uncomfortable.

Other than this incident, the hotel itself was clean, huge rooms, small pool area (it was being painted when I was there and they limited guests to just a small section) that was well kept and with nice views of the State Tower building. I'd recommend it as an affordable option if you want a place near Silom/Sathorn Road but recommend to management to better train front desk staff on appropriate behavior.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Matthewfromct,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I apologize for the incident which caused you a bad experience with us when you checked in. I have punished the receptionist as our policy and brief the rest of my team to be more careful and to prevent the same situation in the future.

I apologize once again and thank you very much for your kind patience and understanding. I hope that you will give us a chance to improve our services to meet your most satisfaction.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We arrived very early as we had an early arriving flight. Check in was 1400hrs. We arrived at 1000hrs. We only had to wait 30minutes and got a complimentary early check in. Whilst waiting we were offered complimentary chilled beverages and coffee. The room- so clean. Spacious. The bathroom was heaven. Even had a washer/dryer so it was a relief to do our own washing after a couple weeks of travel. The balcony has amazing views over the river and of the city. Very close proximity to the wharfs and sky train. About a 5minute walk. The night markets are a 5minute taxi drive. The food was Devine. Room service prompt. When we booked our taxi to go to the airport to return home, they asked about flights and got a complimentary late check out also. Very refreshing showering just prior to a 10hour flight home. Only one rude staff member at the desk. A young lady. Who was extremely rude. The bell captains were a delight. And gave fantastic advice. Just note. Taxis are metered. Don't accept a certain amount of baht I.E 200baht (like in phuket). The hotel monitors this and gives u a card to call them if there are any issues (and to state taxi rego number etc). We were conned a few times but clicked on when the hotel staff alerted us.
Will stay here again if back in Bangkok. Without hesitation.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed there for 3 nights and it worked just fine as we were spending lot of time in Silom and neighboring areas. It is very close to Silom, walking distance, but at the same time away from the noise and hustle bustle.

Our room was a two unit room with good amenities. Some renovation work was going on so it was at times a bit noisy, but that's over by now am sure.

We liked the pool at ground floor, it was basic but very nicely maintained.

The massage service of the hotel was barely average, I would suggest real massage places for a good one.

We were always eating out so can't comment about the food.

Their shower gel is quite nice, we loved the lemongrass essence and bought a few to bring back home, still using it.

Overall, good value for money considering the location, service and facilities.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple