centre point group has offered few serviced residence style hotels in different areas of bangkok, and this is the best one in my own opinion. very good location within 2 mins walk from bts saphan taksin; very convenient building with Robinson & restaurants on the lower floors; very big rooms with stunning river view; actually make me feel like home. the only problem might be the terrible traffic in this area especially if you would like to take taxi from/back to hotel. highly recommended for those who wanna spend most of time exploring bangkok by boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok